2075 preview

2075 preview

A Story by dev#$@
"

ziyou zhangshi

"

In the year 2066 the world’s strongest military powers (America, Great Britain, India, Japan, North Korea, Russia, China etc) decided to start off war and it was understood by all countries that the victor of this war gains control over the whole world, the war lasted 9 years and as time passed technology and war machines also developed and this increased the destruction and loss faced due to war. A massive war such as this costed humanity more than fifty percent of its population and more than forty-five percent of its resources. The war came to an end in 2075 and Great Britain prevailed, they took over the world and due to bad management and crooked ideals, corruption and greed engulfed the government and this led to harsh and miserable lives for the citizens. Due to the uprising corruption several revolutionary groups were formed and all tried bringing Britain down but none of them could succeed, none of them except one, even Britain itself feared this group and it was called “Zìyóu Zhànshi” (freedom fighters in Chinese)

‘Ziyou Zhanshi’ had not done anything against the government yet but it was still feared by Britain this was partially because of their advance technology and numerous armed machines but mainly because of its leader who was a brilliant strategist and worked for Italy in the war, he was feared for his exceptional strategies and his ruthless ways of treating the enemy(Britain) also no-one knew his identity, his crew members called him “Nero” and he always wore a mask whenever confronting them(crew members). It was rumored that Ziyou Zhanshi are soon going to make their first move against the government.

Everyone of the Ziyou Zhanshi members (113 members) were gathered and were eagerly waiting for Nero’s arrival, as today Nero was going disclose his assault plan on the government and everyone were supposedly involved except Nero’s right-hand man, Gordon Lamperouge. When Nero had arrived there was complete silence and after everyone was focused Nero spoke with confidence, “All of you are here because you are fighters and all want to fight for your freedom, you don’t want to give in to the wretched empire of Britain and want to create a world where everyone can live peacefully and enjoy a loving life, and that is why our(Ziyou Zhanshi) assault on the government will be the first and the last step towards freedom, we all our going to lay our lives for the freedom of our world and finish the empire of Britain all at once. Our assault will start at 6:30 am, where we all will gather in front of the governments main headquarters and we will provide them with false intel that we are going to take over their main headquarters and this will force them to draw their military power all towards us, once they are gathered and we are captured they will let their guard down and then immediately 89 undetectable missiles will be launched on us by other revolutionary groups and everything around 46 kilometres will be destroyed and will lead to the destruction of the governments strongest military machines and their king this will also leave them vulnerable and that’s when all the other revolutionary groups will attack and takeover Britain and the world will be reborn with a new ruler and that ruler is my right hand man, Gordon Lamperouge, once he is made king the whole world will be free.”

The crew members were surprised after hearing Nero’s assault plan on the government, many of them revolted and called it ‘absurd’ and even the loyal followers of Nero seemed uncertain whether to follow or decline, all them were not willing to follow that plan and it was so absurd that many of the members thought that a serious man like Nero was joking for the first time but Nero didn’t move a muscled and seemed extremely serious, before leaving the room all he said was, “ I do not care if you follow me or not as I am not doing anything for you but for this world, if you decide to abandon the world it is fine by me for you are the one living in it.” Everyone was enraged at his rude tone but they all knew that the words he spoke were true. Many of them decided to leave the group and in the end only twenty-one members were left. The assault plan was scheduled for the very next day and all the remaining members were extremely nervous and uncertain but still stood on their feet and ready to fight against Britain.

At dawn the twenty-one members assembled along with Nero, Nero was ignorant of the numbers and was all ready to head out for the headquarter. The twenty-one loyal members accompanied him and none of them spoke during their ride everyone was scared, everyone except Nero. Few armed weapons were sent by the technical department of Ziyou Zhanshi, there were about 30 battle machines (armed robotic machines) and several tanks and all of them were automated as no one was willing to drive a vehicle that was about to be destroyed. When they arrived, according to Nero’s prediction all of their (Ziyou Zhanshi) forces were defeated and the twenty-one members’ and Nero were captured and imprisoned, they all knew that any moment know they all would be dead and the world will forget them. Some of the members started panicking and some of them were emotionally depressed seeing his members conditions he stood up and took of his mask everyone stared, he was a teenager of around 20 years old and had purple hair, his eyes were broad and sharp and gave an intimidating purple glow, his face was clear and if he was attending school in a normal world he would be amongst the most popular boys, he looked at all his members at the same time and spoke, “I know that it isn’t easy to just let go of life and die yet you people have mad the brave decision of giving your lives for saving the world and the people that you love, and don’t be scared of death as it is just another form of life and remember that every great fighter isn’t decided by the deeds he has done while he was alive it is decided by how he died in the end, whether it was for a reason or in vain and as for you people you all will die an honourable death and will not be forgotten.

© 2018 dev#$@


Author's Note

dev#$@
Please do tell me if you think I should make another part of this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on January 24, 2018
Last Updated on January 24, 2018

Author