The First to Have Fallen

The First to Have Fallen

A Book by Daniella Gudino

Chapters


© 2015 Daniella Gudino


Author's Note

Daniella Gudino
Nicely isn’t a typical teenager. She’s a Guardian Angel; A Watcher. She has a duty to protect man from Corruption and Bewitchment caused by nephilim and unseelies. But as she loses faith in humanity and even her own kind, she starts to wonder if she has a purpose in a modern world stricken with sin.
On one of her rare days at school, she senses a connection with a human boy she’s never said a single word to. The connection is so physical, the further apart they are, the harder it is for her to breathe. And when she saves his life after a dozen nephilim try to have him killed, Nicely is granted something a Watcher--in the history of time--has never had.
Wings.
Not only is she the first “Guardian Angel” to ever sprout wings, but William can see them too. Something no other human can do. And when he predicts the end of the world in a sage induced trance, and a High Ranking Demon sets fire to the heavens, Nicely regrets questioning her duty in the first place. She and William quickly realize it’s up to them, her Watcher brother and boyfriend, and a puppy of a Lycan to not only stop the nephilim from wreaking havoc on the humans, but ultimately save the world from the hellish storm they summoned.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice work very creative and dark i like-Laz

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Added on February 19, 2015
Last Updated on February 19, 2015
Tags: Angels, Nephilim, Teen, Young adult, paranormal romance

Author

Daniella Gudino
Daniella Gudino

Baltimore, MD



About
I am a 24 year old workaholic! I go to school full time, intern part time, and work full time. And yet I still find time to write. I've been writing since I was sixteen and I have tons of stories to s.. more..

Writing
Doubt Doubt

A Chapter by Daniella Gudino





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114