Unknown Facts About Hanuman Chalisa

Unknown Facts About Hanuman Chalisa

A Story by Dharmsaar

Hanuman Chalisa Interesting Facts

The most famous prayer which is offered to our beloved Sri Hanuman is Hanuman Chalisa. Many Devotees of Hanuman Ji chant Hanuman Chalisa and also named their babies over him. Although Hanuman Ji has so much knowledge and strength, he is also famous for his qualities, loyalty, humbleness, and selflessness and we all know Lord Hanuman is worshipped all over the world.

Hanuman Chalisa is written in Awadhi Language and it is composed by Goswami Tulsidas in praise of Lord Hanuman. Hanuman Chalisa shows the heroic figure surpasses everyone. In Hanuman Chalisa, you can find the qualities of Hanuman as well as the names which he was known.

Do you know there are some interesting facts related to the Hanuman Chalisa, here we have added some of the facts from which you get to know how powerful is Hanuman Chalisa.

These are the facts

• Hanuman Chalisa Chanting Miracle
Akbar had Summoned Tulsi Das and asked to perform some miracle but he refused and told him it was all lie so Akbar imprisoned Tulsi Das at Fatehpur Sikri. Tulsi Das refused to bow down to Akbar and wrote Hanuman Chalisa to praise Lord Hanuman. He chanted it for 40 days and on the 40th day an army of giant monkeys drop on Fatehpur Sikri and damage the whole city, an old hafiz told Akbar this is a miracle of Hanuman Chalisa and Akbar immediately freed Tulsi Das.

• The Distance Between Earth and the sun is mentioned in the Hanuman Chalisa
This is the most interesting fact of Hanuman Chalisa, it gives the exact distance between earth and sun. The Hanuman Chalisa is written in Awadhi Language and the Hanuman Chalisa is written in the 15 century.

• Hanuman Chalisa was composed by Tulsi Das in 15 Century
Hanuman Chalisa is written by a Poet/Saint named Goswami Tulsidas in the 15 century. Tulsidas was also known as the greatest devotee of Shri Ram. He Wrote Hanuman Chalisa in 40 days when was imprisoned by Akbar in 15 centuries.

• Hanuman Chalisa is so much powerful 
Hanuman Chalisa is so much power and every para hasa unique meaning, the 1st para states that anyone who chants Hanuman Chalisa will be free from domination and experience so much happiness in their life. It also said that if we chant Hanuman Chalisa for someone’s trouble the problem fades away, it gives a calming effect and is also known to cure diseases, lunacy, etc.

© 2022 Dharmsaar


Author's Note

Dharmsaar
You should read Hanuman Chalisa which is available in Hindi & English.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

 You have told very interesting facts about hanuman chlaisa

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 9, 2022
Last Updated on February 9, 2022
Tags: hanuman chalisa, lord hanuman, hanuman, bajrangbali

Author

Dharmsaar
Dharmsaar

India