Righteousness as Epic

Righteousness as Epic

A Story by dhivyabharathi
"

Righteousness as Epic and varies from Individuals.

"
Righteousness as Epic and varies from Individuals. Exactly but Before getting into the Article am just going to explain you all that this article is not about a Moral ways or lecturing or advice .since I was well aware that our human ears wont like to hear a single advice from anyone at any point. Yet this article is just about a self analyze through which we can visualize a matter of change.
One quick question to all my friends...
Have you ever wondered in your life As Why People are so mean at any point????
Obviously everyone nods the head since People and their righteousness vary. 
Of course we live in a world where people are socialized in one way or other.
As in a Day to day life we are moving across thousand colors of people (Not in the sense of Racist) as Narrow mind, broad mind and as wicked mind. Yet we need to travel comprising with each other in the journey of life. It varies from downtrodden to upper middle and to luxury class people.
Of course you all think it’s a well know thing and what way am portraying a known thing here.
Even though we know all these but ,still there was lot of quarrel and discomfort running around daily which start from Home, College, Schools and Work Stations and even on the Transportation. Why this arises…????
Because we humans are devoted to Egos and our perception .Our Egos vary from incident to incident and from person to person.
Let say u get a high irritation for a matter and that was from a known person and beloved, our level of tolerance arouse to a great extend since they are close to you but the same cannot be entertained when it was strangers. It mean you can withstand when it was from your favorites circles and u handle that based on our perception view towards peoples.
So what we can do further, am not here asking all my readers to try yoga and meditation and be like Sage instead asking u people just Think before Act.
Because words once spoken are only be forgiven and not forgotten.
We have beautiful one life. Let live the life happily and Peacefully.
(Thanks for sparing your valuable minutes to read)

© 2016 dhivyabharathi


Author's Note

dhivyabharathi
Kindly suggest me ..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 10, 2016
Last Updated on December 10, 2016
Tags: Righteousness, Life

Author

dhivyabharathi
dhivyabharathi

chennai, IA, India



About
A Software Girl ,simple and dhoni fanatic and love to write small posts. more..