Nikki Reed And Ian Somerhalder’s Engagement Devastates Nina Dobrev?

Nikki Reed And Ian Somerhalder’s Engagement Devastates Nina Dobrev?

A Story by diggs

Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder are engaged to be married. The 26-year-old former "Twilight Saga" actress and the 36-year-old "Vampire Diaries" actor have finally decided to take their relationship to the next level after just six months of dating. But how did Ian's ex Nina Dobrev reacts? And will their brief romance lasts?

The newly-engaged couple, Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder, will probably the next Hollywood celebrities that will get hitched after their controversial whirlwind six-month romance. But who are we to judge? Maybe the Nikki and Ian have finally found "The One" with each other.

Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's relationship has been so controversial last year where haters slammed Reed for stealing Somerhalder from ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev. It has also fueled rumors that there was an intensifying tension between the stars. However, being the man in the relationship, Somerhalder defended Reed from hateful fans.

Nikki Reed And Ian Somerhalder’s Engagement Devastates Nina Dobrev?! But Will The Love Story Lasts?

Picture:cheap wedding dresses

Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's engagement was confirmed by Us Weekly. According to the magazine's source, Nikki accepted the proposal "with glee" because she is "madly in love" with Ian.

"They were friends before, the groundwork had been laid before," a source revealed. "They had always been attracted to each other, but always in another relationship. It may seem quick, but they knew it was right. They believe in the same things. They are dedicated to their work and helping others."

The source also shared that the Nikki Reed's engagement ring was not the usual one instead it was like a wedding band.

"Ian bought a vintage diamond eternity band for Nikki," a source added. "It's not a typical engagement ring but actually a wedding band you purchase for when you get married."

Before the engagement was confirmed, Nikki Reed has shared about her music in Nylon magazine. According to E! News, Reed said that her first venture in the music scene as a solo artist is as real and raw but totally different.

"There was something so beautiful and honest about what Paul [her ex-husband whom she finalized her divorce on Dec. 26] and I created, but there's no denying that it had a very different feel from this," Reed stated. "It's just as real and as raw, but I connected with this music in a totally different way. It's a new chapter for me."

Meanwhile, as Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder shocked fans by getting engaged so fast, the news was taken badly by Ian's ex and "Vampire Diaries" costar Nina Dobrev. As reported by Hollywood Life, Nina can't believe that the couple has been engaged.

"Nina is devastated over the engagement news," Hollywood Life insider revealed. "She can't believe this is all happening so fast. "She is completely shocked. She heard the news from mutual friends and can only shake her head in disbelief."

"She knew Ian and Nikki were into each other but she never thought in a million years they would get married this quickly! It's a tough pill to swallow," the source added. "[But] Nina will put on a brave face and say all the right things. [Though] inside it's killing her."

The Nikki Reed-Ian Somerhalder engagement did come so fast. But will their love story really lasts?

Read more:sheinbridal blue bridesmaid dresses

© 2015 diggs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on January 17, 2015
Last Updated on January 17, 2015

Author

diggs
diggs

England, England, Australia



Writing