All I Wish for

All I Wish for

A Poem by The Cracken

I'm stuck. And I have been stuck for a while now. My spirit burns red hot, My body functions at maximum capacity, and yet my mind... my mind is the driving force behind all that I do. My mind gives my life relivance.

My mind is the place I spend majority of my time. I live, Bringing all of my consicence thoughts and dreams into reality.

Communication with others is'nt about conversation or body language or anything of the sort. But, communication is a response to how your mind reacts with different individuals.

I was told a child, "The mind is a terrible thing to waiste", so I chose not to.

Im the only one who feels this way. People seek out money, fame, and power all there life, but at the end of mine, all I wish to possess is and understanding of death, so that my mind may be at rest.

© 2014 The Cracken


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty insightful poem. I love this line "Communication is a response to how your mind reacts with different individuals". I guess this poem is trying to reveal what life is all about.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is another Wonderful Poem! Excellent Work! I agree with what You Pointed Out in this Poem.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I absolutely love this!!! You and I seem to have a similar thought process!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014

Author

The Cracken
The Cracken

Arlington, TX



About
I am a young writer, 18 years of age, experimenting with many different types of literature. Some of my favorite areas to read particularly have to do with the Manhattan project. I don't really know.. more..

Writing