The beast stalks the night

The beast stalks the night

A Story by Disenchanted
"

This is an RP post to another RPer. It's one of my best, written in both third and first person. This is a WOLF rp post, used under my character pestilence

"

Hypertrophied protoplasm eased forth, singular podalic placed with careful ease. Echo's were dead as he did so, not even a solemn crunch resounding from purlieu in his circuit. Belfry swayed slightly from side to side, narrowed preceptors blazing a trail, searing into every miniscule chasm that decorated the topography. For years he had been doing just this. Walking around like a blundering idiot, minus the blundering, of coarse. Simply glaring around. Tenement ambled, pace eased to a two beat saunter of regal confidence. Thickly coated deltoids twisted and turned in a rhythmic dance as he moved, virile's sheer brawn something to be admired. Pulchritudinous countence remained solemn, not one hard part of his static façade portraying warmth or benign nature. No more heed was given to the essence of the seditionist that stalked his lands this day, adenoids drawing in a continuous stream of his emanation. Minutes passed, the time warp slowing to nothing, each second ticking by in a small eternity, drawing on the ever present cortex of his life. Da.mn, he got so bored just roaming around. Not for the first time, cogitation ran away with him, drafting in ideas of events to put into action, storms to brew. None were good enough. As soon as they entered, Mascule tossed them aside, expelling them from his cranium as if they were poison. . Nothing that crossed him met his needs. So, he ceased to think. Cognition froze, devoid of anything but useless ramblings. Constitution continued to move, still retaining his pace and his easy carefulness, pedal's continuing to be placed with the utmost care. Nothing stirred the Brujo. Force continued to constrict, the heavily muscled hind-column's of an Immortalitus pushing still, plodding on and on and on into a fuckinging eternity that would never end.The ancestral blood of his forebeings pumped, bodice forcing everything to slow, allowing time to literally stand still. Pulse sped up, hypertonic pumps pushing his mind to the limits, forcing mass quantities of Adrenaline into his veins. Temporal Vortex ceased to exist.

thus begins first person

[[Simple time. It annoyed the hell out of me. Tick tock tick tock. Moving at its own little pleasurable pace as if the lives of mortals were not withering away. Mortals...not me. I....well, i would live forever. As long as one did not take my life. Did not launch the assailment that would spill my sanguine fluid upon the purlieu. No, i could die by physical means...my life simply would not waste away in a matter of years. Pathetic, it was how soon mortal's had to live. The lesser of my species were pathetic. Barely 20 years of life, and they simply...died. Myself, however. Well. Time had no meaning to me. Even now i slowed it down, became noting by a slow moving idiot lost in the clasp of immortality. I was frozen with the face of one onehundreth of my age, handsome and young forever. A beautiful lethal predator. Nothing mattered to me but protecting my useless hide. ]]

© 2009 Disenchanted


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

Disenchanted
Disenchanted

Athens, GA



About
Well....uh...im a person, with a certain color of hair. I have a name. I am tall, not really skinny o.o (but not fat xD). I LOVE to write. I am not just any kind of writer. Im a roleplayer. In my case.. more..

Writing
Serpent Serpent

A Story by Disenchanted


Prey Prey

A Story by Disenchanted