A smile with many faces

A smile with many faces

A Story by Disenchanted
"

This is another post that is a reply to another persons writing. The person that this is replying to, however, is one of the best rpers to grace chatzy, or outboxes. Not a dear or close friend, but an ally. It is an honor to rp with him

"

A slight smirk decorated her facial expression, her eyes glistening with a humor to match his own. One eyebrow lifted in a mirros or his own as he too settled himself upon the earth, his smile widening just a bit. Curiousity held her in it;s grip as he waited many moments to reply, her scrutiny of him never ceasing. When he did reply, she listened carefully, not only to his voice, but to his tones. She listened, carefully, for his temperment, careful to make sure she missed nothing. When she was satisfied that he meant no harm to her, her attention turned more toward his words, a sogt chuckle realsed as his first comment finished, oddly echoing his own. well then, check that one off. Task completed. she said with a bit of that same teasing nature, her eyes relflecting the emotions on her face. Once more, she paid close attention to his next words, more the actual phrases then the tones. Vocals cleared before speaking again, the soft 'ahem' causing her to think of herself as preparing for a long speech that had to be delicatly delivered to a very picky audience. Instead, she spoke simple phrases. well...talents are tricky things. You might not use them for a bit, but you are always able to access the skill. Perhaps you should just awaken the 'impressor' within? she said with a smile, and a slight wink, hind attatchment wrapping itself around her body, frontal appendages shifting a bit as she waited, once more with impatience, to his next remark. In the meantime, her vocals once more decorated the atmosphere. Im Septur. Im guessing that if you wanted me to know your name, you would have given it already. So i dont expect one back. Just figured you might want to know the name of the one you speak to she said with slight tilt of her head, her shoulders lifting in a smaller shrug, dismissing the words as well as the spoken form of her name.

© 2009 Disenchanted


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
I question the usefulness of posting bits of RP when we haven't seen the original bit of RP that you are RPing in response to, thereby leaving us in the middle of a 'story' (I use the word loosely) which we cannot understand.



Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

Disenchanted
Disenchanted

Athens, GA



About
Well....uh...im a person, with a certain color of hair. I have a name. I am tall, not really skinny o.o (but not fat xD). I LOVE to write. I am not just any kind of writer. Im a roleplayer. In my case.. more..

Writing
Serpent Serpent

A Story by Disenchanted


Prey Prey

A Story by Disenchanted