A path that leads no where

A path that leads no where

A Story by Disenchanted
"

A reply post again. :D another great rper that i am honored to exchange writing with

"

Hm. This would be interesting. His expression seemed smug as she examined him, the foolish grin upon his face expression his thoughts without any use for words. Of coarse. Just like any other male. But, if he wanted to play like that, then she could play right back. She moved forward, a seductive smile upon her face, her eyes glistening with mischievous delight. well, then, if that were the case, this place would wreak of you. After all, what lord of a land does not mark his territory? she said, vocals slightly teasing, knowing that it was not his land just but that fact alone. Still, the carcass that so taunted her might very well be his kill. In that case, twould be disrespectful to make a move toward it, or even show outward desire in the direction of the felled, partly eaten moose. He seemed a jolly one, but she would still not make a more toward the mean rightfully claimed as his own. Instead, she paced forward, the length of her body just barely brushing against his own as she did so, the delicate alabaster of her pelt brushing along his own. She circled him, twisting her lithe body around his backside and moving to the other side, the soft caress of her pelt once more taunting him. As she came to face him once more, her eyes glistened with a delicate look of malice. The expression in itself shouted that she was not going to take for a ... for the simple action of having a bit of fun. She settled herself upon her haunches, her backside resting upon the terrain with delicate care. His next words reached her, quickly after her own had finished, telling her the truth that she had already came to. Hm. Well then, I suppose I have no right to help myself, then she said, not allowing the disappointment she felt reach her eyes, nor the set of her body. No, she would not show weakness through hunger. So, she stayed planted, awaiting his next words and actions, waiting, as always. Slight shoulders lifted in an even slighter shrug, her expression phasing into a look of acute boredom. Perhaps he could entertain her. If not, then she would just move on, as always. Perhaps onward to a hunt.

© 2009 Disenchanted


Author's Note

Disenchanted
It's a decent post. Not my best, but FAR from my worst. Im a horrible speller, though DD:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
I have no idea what is happening here.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

Disenchanted
Disenchanted

Athens, GA



About
Well....uh...im a person, with a certain color of hair. I have a name. I am tall, not really skinny o.o (but not fat xD). I LOVE to write. I am not just any kind of writer. Im a roleplayer. In my case.. more..

Writing
Serpent Serpent

A Story by Disenchanted


Prey Prey

A Story by Disenchanted