The Drugs of Nature

The Drugs of Nature

A Story by Paragon
"

Lets have some cure

"

I wake up so early I feel the pain on my neck and my head is aching, I get up and get some coffee. ohhwahh! It taste so bitter, I get some slice of chocolate cake to let my tonguetaste some sweet, Yeah much better now. While having my breakfast I check the weather outside, it’s cloudy and the sun is still hidden behind the clouds. I can still feel the pain that I choose not to move my neck together with my head because it feels like falling. Well I usually endure the pain, whenever I felt some discomfort I do some activity, so what I did some household chores,clean the garden, now I’m under the light of the absent sun. The feeling is much better now, I don’t know if you will agree with me but it seems like going outside the house and experience the sun, breezy air and setting eyes on green scenery felt so relieving. That’s how nature cures sickness.

How about deep trouble and sadness? Have you experience disappointment, found out your boyfriend or husband cheating on you or experience lost? And turn to the point of not trusting anyone with your feeling. So choose to stay alone and weep, shed tears, drove yourself to somewhere you could express, shout out, and scream your emotion. Limme guess that place is usually on high places, overlooking or seashore were you could see lights and wonders of nature. The common denominator is Mother Nature, maybe we are not aware of it because we are in deep emotion and personally proven this place is so helpful. A silent place where we can see beautiful scenery give us a place to ponder and think of fair, intelligent and wise decision and realization. The silence on high places and overlooking scenery help you appreciate life, think deeply with peace and make you relax, which is very helpful when you’re experience pain, disappointment and lost.

© 2015 Paragon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on September 7, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2015

Author

Paragon
Paragon

Philippines



About
24 years old, Single. just lost my job and currently looking for a new one. Far from dreaming and hoping, expecting good thing beyond trouble is a good practice. more..

Writing