A Girl With The Darkness & The Stone Circle

A Girl With The Darkness & The Stone Circle

A Story by Nathan Allen Hauck Schmidt

A girl joins a new school her senior year, pale skin dark dress with eyes to fear. And each time she sat close to any shape or sign with a circle precise, she was sent to the nurse for a temperature abnormally high. A doctor of modern science gives her a false diagnoses, the accusations of modern psychosis.
She goes on through the year, sent to the hospital right on the day of the winter solstice, the doctors can not figure out why her body temp suddenly shot so high. When released a friend gave her a beautiful Celtic necklace, and each time she touched it she began to convulse. Then her rich father takes the family to Salisbury UK to visit a friend, and out of the house the girl began to to walk along route A345 north with out stopping as if in a magicK TRANCE, the butterflies in her tummy began to dance. And Upon arriving at the ancient stones. She felt her blood boil, her breathing became rapid, a new life becomes her as she collapses to the ground. Waking 3 months later in the closest hospital on the exact same day exact same hour that she had collapsed in the center of Stonehenge.
She left the hospital and her family and was never seen again. But I have seen her and many others like me, she dances long to techno drum her mind one with laser,
and summer solstice sun. We see her sitting at Wiccan ritual, far separated from the archeologist who are still asking questions about us after all these centuries. The girl can be seen in Gothic shops with symbols thought to be mere design.

We see her in the forest circle and laying under the stars, her name is disrespected by thousands of movie directors and producers who posses strong christian blood. And each time she shows her face me and all like me can see a divine personality times 3 THE MAIDEN THE MOTHER AND THE CRONE.

Descended from billions of circles made of stone....


© 2010 Nathan Allen Hauck Schmidt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on November 18, 2010
Last Updated on November 18, 2010

Author

Nathan Allen Hauck Schmidt
Nathan Allen Hauck Schmidt

White River Junction , VT



About
STRAIGHT AS A LOCK ON THE GATE BIOTCH (the big security gates, like with the computer cut manufactured rods, like mathematically straight) Albuquerque, New Mexico September 6th 1984~26 night of Aqua.. more..

Writing