Tragic Tale

Tragic Tale

A Story by potatoface
"

Short story from my past

"

My first year in high school was spent gazing down a specific woman. A babe nicknamed Jazzy with oodles of redeeming qualities compared to the common plebeian. She was intelligent despite the blonde stereotype that oh so happened to be a glorifying cliché humor among the youth. Her parents were wealthy and had a steady income from owning a few car washes around the city. And my god that physique was stunning, and by physique, I mean a*s! There was only one aspect that held her back from being the perfect young lady of any academic facility...

 

She had an attitude mixture of a sentient Kool-Aid pitcher and Sarah Silverman. Now, to a majority of us that sounds like a complete abrupt b***h, That’s not the case though. Obviously, I’m not insinuating that she ravages through walls to force her inner liquids onto unsuspecting families while cracking jokes about repugnant genitals either. What I’m actually trying to say is that she was bold and humorous...

 

Quite the disaster combination of personality traits, interesting, but disastrous. Her humor was way ahead of our peers understanding which led her into constant arguments and fights from how offensive it seemed. I always hung out with an older crowd so I understood the hilarity of offensive comments. This led her to only having a few school friends including me, but that friendship only went as far as classroom bullshitting and I wanted more...

 

At this point, everyone would probably think I should just ask her out, but she’d just reject me like all the other men. Of course, other males were ready for a piece of that despite the attitude- who the hell wouldn’t be? She wouldn’t just reject them though, she’d humiliate them until their dignity and libido shriveled up quicker than grandpa in the bathtub...

 

I recall the time an ultimate d****e asked her out in the lunchroom. He was one of the more popular fellows in the facility because he played football, worked out, and banged chicks. For a moment, I thought he might have a chance. I was stricken in jealously when he was about ask her out, soon after he did I only pitied him...

 

Popular individuals tend to have a few rumors circling around about them. His had something to do with an underwhelming area when the jeans dropped. Jazzy used that against him with a voice that echoed around the room. “I’m curious,” she said, “were you born with the rice dick or is that from the roids?” This is a school, not everything is so clear cut and slowly the rumors deemed true in the eyes of everyone. She ruined his reputation with a half-witted question just to laugh...

 

What chance did I have? I’m just a two-hundred fifty-pound male with fifty-six confirmed kills in the marines and a seventeen-inch penis, meaning I’m average in reality if we go by internet terms. Not to mention, my biggest achievement at the time was having two-thousand arena rating on my level eighty gnome warlock. Although, there is always a secret passage into a women’s heart...

 

A younger friend of mine named Jeff adored a particular young lady in his middle school. Jeff had a thing for her bubbly innocence and cute appearance, he had asked me for advice even though I was in a stump myself. Nothing he said mattered to me until he mentioned a familiar last name...

 

He had confirmed it to me that Jazzy had a younger sister named Grace. I explained to Jeff that I’d help him out if he mentioned my name to Grace in hopes that it’d reach Jazzy. In my head, I knew this would strike the curiosity of Jazzy. She may be blunt, but far from the ignorance of questioning the soon to be boyfriend of her sister without damaging the relationship between them. If everything worked out the way it did in my head, then she’d question me…

 

I gave proper advice to Jeff, be light-hearted sarcastic at every moment, shower every morning before school, and talk to her man. He didn’t fully agree with my advice at first, but I reassured him that’s what a gal like her desires in a boy at that age. Grace didn’t share the same characteristics as Jazzy so I knew he’d do just fine…

 

It only took a couple weeks for them to start dating. I kept the end of my bargain so Jeff did the same and mentioned me a few times. It was so sudden on the day that Jazzy finally spoke to me outside of school. She told me about the situation between her sister and Jeff, of course I was fully aware…

 

Jazzy seemed a bit off that day though, she was berating me with questions of his intentions and made statements that she didn’t approve of them dating whatsoever. I played my card and told her, “I don’t have time for this right now.” She bit her lip in anger at my answer, but came to the decision of giving me her number so we could talk. The first step past her iron-clad walls was establishing efficient communication…

 

That same night, I stayed up until three in the morning texting her. I was smiling and laughing to myself the entire time. It’s just- just that it was absolutely exhilarating speaking to someone of that caliber. I bet she was under the impression that she’d probe my mind for info about the relation between Jeff and Grace. When she questioned me about it; I simply gave her generic answers consisting of, they just enjoy each other’s company. Eventually, we had our small talking brewing. Truly- and without trying to sound like an absolute creep- I was the one who did the probing that night…

 

Just as Jeff and Grace’s relationship flourished, Jazzy and mine did the same. A few days later we began walking home together, wasn’t too far from my own home so it didn’t inconvenience me one bit. Soon our walks turned into hanging out, day by day it accelerated faster than I expected…

 

One night she had asked me to stay around longer than usual to smoke weed. I had never smoked anything up until then. I knew it was superficial of me to agree, but I went through with it for the sake of being with her. Her parents didn’t care if she smoked weed, so we went into her shed- and no it does not get sexy so relax…

 

I had to observe on how she used this pipe because I’m not exactly familiar with this contraption. The smoke in my lungs was harsh inhaling, smooth when exhaling. We spent an hour smoking in her shed, babbling on about subjects I would soon forget. Although, she spoke of her sister- my memories were way to fuzzy to remember the exact words that left her plumb lips. It was something about Jeff and Grace, how she hoped it would work out between them for her sister’s sake…

 

A month has passed by, Jazzy and I are attracted to each other like rapid animals. No matter the place, her house, school, even on the side the road we still show affection to one another. Still, I have yet to get into her pants; she was rather diligent about making me wait. My parents didn’t fancy her as much as me, had something to do with me coming home at midnight smelling as if I rolled around a plantation in Mexico. They criticized me on the basis of my vice deeds, but it was irrelevant to me. Everything had gone just as planned, or so I thought…

 

The relationship between Jeff and Grace had become unstable. Jazzy had pleaded with me to intervene plenty of times, I argued against her that it’d be beneficial for them to work out their own complications. I finally got fed up with her constant bickering and decided to talk with Jeff so we could resolve these issues…

 

He told me, “I made a mistake dude,” I didn’t understand at first until he fully explained it. He had cheated on Grace with some brawd at a party. Every time he see’s Grace guilt spreads and clouds out the happiness that would once flourish around her. I told him to take it to the grave so he wouldn’t ruin things for me- I’m selfish. He insisted on telling her the truth and breaking up with her, I suppose it wasn’t much a dilemma for him. However, A revelation amongst woman is that they never forget their first love, even if it’s their last...

 

At first I was in utter disbelief at the news, but Jazzy screaming her lungs out and crying till no tears could be shed swayed my opinion. A blood curling scream left her lips, “It’s all your fault!” till this day I still don’t want to believe her words. No one could’ve expected such a confounding choice from someone so pure…

 

Grace had hung herself the day after Jeff broke off the relationship along with telling her how he was unfaithful. Jeff’s family decided to move away after the constant death threats against him. And, after Grace’s funeral was held, Jazzy and her family moved away. I haven’t spoken or seen Jazzy since that dreadful day…

 

 

 

 

 

                   

Fin


Sirygra mikaoi

6102, 13 rebmeced,

21960884

© 2017 potatoface


Author's Note

potatoface
This is the first draft.
trying a new style with the ellipsis (series of dots at the end of paragraphs!)
I will fix the cussing, wasn't exactly sure if that was prohibited on this website- sorry!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on January 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: True story, Romance, Tragedy, Love, Draft, first post

Author