untitled vampire story

untitled vampire story

A Story by Danielle L Eisner
"

Tessa is bestfriends with a set of twins, a boy named Cam and girl named Allura and she is secretly inlove with Cam, then she finds out he's a vampire.

"
Chapter 1
                           The Truth Was Revealed
 
One day 3 babies were born. They were born on the same day and at the same time. Tessa was born to Claire and Ryan Taylor. Cameron and Allura were born to Cindy and Tom Mitchell. While in the hospital, the two sets of parents became fast friends. The kids grew up together and became best friends. They were inseparable since birth. When they were a little older they met Kyle Evans and found out he was also born the same time. He joined them and the Terrible 4 was completed. 
Tessa Taylor was a beautiful girl. She was the typical teenager. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, and had always been slim. Tessa was short, only about 5 feet. She had three amazing friends. She lived a quiet life with her Aunt Kelsey and her cousin Jessie. Her parents died when she was a little kid, there death was a homicide, but it was never solved. Since she lost her parents she always tried to hold on tight to the people she loved, and always tried to be a good friend. She was 16 years old and about to start her junior year in high school. Her goals for the year were to become Homecoming Queen, to be the next cheerleading captain and to make Cameron fall in love with her. 
Cameron Mitchell was the male twin. Everybody called him Cam for short. He was in love with Tessa, but he would never tell her that. Cam was tall and sexy. He had short black hair, and pretty blue eyes they were almost like a sky blue, nobody else had eyes that color. All he wanted was to fit in and keep his loved ones together. He was a private person, and didn’t want to reveal too much about himself. He always felt protective of Allura and Tessa and he always tried his best to keep them from hurting.
Allura Mitchell was the female twin. She was always pretty, but never thought she was. Tessa was her best friend and Tessa was the kind of girl every guy wanted, she always felt blah next to Tessa. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She wasn’t really short or too tall. She was chubby, but she carried it off well. She had always been very loyal and trustworthy. She was a hopeless romantic, and the thing she wanted most in the world was to fall in love.
Kyle Evans joined the group a little later, but they felt he’d been there all along. He was short with shaggy brown hair. He was slim, but had a bit of a gut. Kyle and Cam were like Allura and Tessa. Kyle was Cams male best friend that he could talk about the girl things with. He was obnoxious at times, but so sweet when he wanted to be.
They all lived in a Littleport, a little town. It was next to the ocean. It had always been a pretty boring town, nothing to out of the ordinary happened there. It only had one mall, and it wasn’t very big. They only had three schools, one for each level, elementary, middle, and high school. Most of the kids grew up with each other.  It was a quiet town, and it was nice to live in and raise a family.
It was the first day of junior year. Tessa walked down the hall of her high school. Franklin High was the only local high school.   Every kid in town went there.  Tessa headed to the lunch tables outside the cafeteria. Every day at lunch the terrible 4 would all sit at the same table with each other. Tessa was a popular girl. She was the cute cheerleader type that everyone liked and would probably get voted homecoming queen, even though she didn’t really spend too much time with people outside her group. She was nervous about the first day of school, and wasn’t really paying too much attention to where she walked.
“Tessa!” Yelled Allura. Tessa turned around then the next thing she knew she was on her back looking up at Mason.
“Are you ok?” asked Mason
“Um…yeah I think.” She sat up and saw Allura had rushed to her side. Tessa wanted to laugh it off, but she was completely humiliated. The first day of school and she fell butt first in the middle of the quad. She wanted to crawl in a whole and die, but she needed to play it cool.
“Tessa are you ok? Oh my god.” Allura said worried.
It wasn’t that easy to play it off with Allura freaking out, but she was a pro, she could pull it off.
“Allura I’m fine, don’t worry.”  Tessa got up of the ground.
“I am so sorry.” said mason.
“Mason, its ok, don’t trip, like I did.” They all laughed.
Then Allura grabbed Tessa by the arm and said “we gotta go.” Mason stood there surprised. 
Tessa yelled “bye Mason, see you later.” Allura and Tessa sat down at their table.
No sooner than they sat down, did Prue walk by. Prue was Cams ex girlfriend. They dated for a few months last year. It seemed like they were really into each other then it ended pretty abruptly. Prue was pale, with short brown hair, about shoulder length. She had dark eyes. She wore black like all the time. She was pretty in an almost evil kind of way. Tessa couldn’t help herself and she blurted out “I hate that girl.”
Allura looked where Tessa has looked, then asked “Oh Prue? Why do you hate her?”
“I hate the way things went with Cam. He didn’t talk about the details, but I know she did something. I think she hurt him.” Said Tessa
“Why do you assume she hurt him?” asked Allura
Tessa didn’t know if Prue had really hurt him, but the fact that Cam wanted to date that horrible girl, pissed her off. Cam definitely changed after they broke up, so Tessa figured something happened, and she had the right to hate her over it. That didn’t make her jealous right? “Allura he’s my best friend. I think I know him.”
“It seems like you started disliking Prue as soon as her and Cam got together. What was that all about?” Allura gave Tessa a suspicious look. Tessa wanted to tell Allura that she thought she might be a little jealous of Prue.
“Allura I’ve told you before nothing is going to” she got interrupted.
“Hey guys” Said Cam. Kyle and Cam were suddenly standing right next to them.
“Did we interrupt something?” asked Kyle
Tessa prayed that they didn’t hear what she had just talked to Allura about. “No, we were just talking about your ex girlfriend.” Tessa looks at Cam, and gave him the death glare.
“Are you guys coming to my gig tonight?” Cam asked
“Of course little Bro” Allura said
“I can’t believe you. Your two minutes older than me. Get over it. “Cam snapped back at Allura.
“I was on this earth two minutes before you, and they were the best two minutes of my life.” Allura said.
“Allura you know that you’ll miss me when I’m gone.” Cam teased
“You wish” Allura said.
Cam rolled his eyes. “Anyway, Tessa how are you?”
“I’m fine a little humiliated but fine.”  Tessa made a mental note that Cam looked really amazing.
“Why are you humiliated?” asked Cam concerned
“Nothing really.” After Tessa answered she looked at Allura, and they both laughed
“Am I missing something?” asked Cam
“No, so Bro are you excited about your gig it’s your first real gig?”
“Hell yeah, It’s gonna be great that’s why you have to be there.” Cam said
“We will be” Chimed Tessa smiling.
Cam looked at Tessa Amused “good” He said them he smiled.
 
                        Later that same day Allura and Tessa were in Allura’s room getting ready for Cam’s gig. Allura’s room was very pink. Before she was born when her parents found out they were having twins they painted on room pink, and one room blue. Allura never changed hers. Tessa was standing up next to the closet holding clothes up in front of her looking in the mirror. Allura sat on the bed across the room and watched Tessa.
“You’ve tried on everything you have here. What look are you going for anyway?” Asked Allura
“I don’t know, I just want to look good.”
“Why was it such a big deal to look good? It’s just Cam.” Allura glanced at Tessa suspiciously.
Tessa looked away and avoided eye contact.
“Was there something going on?” asked Allura
“Um… I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Tessa turned away from Allura and continued looking through clothes.
Tessa was scared, Allura was on to her. At least she had an idea and Tessa needed to make sure that she didn’t completely figure it out, but she knew Allura wouldn’t stop pestering her until she got what she wanted.
“Do you have a thing for Cam?” Allura asked with her eyes wide with excitement.
She could handle it. She had been hiding her feelings for years, so she knew how to do it.
“No of course I don’t.” Tessa hoped her voice was more confident than it sounded to her.
“Then why won’t you look me in the eye?”
Tessa sighed.
“Fine I’ll tell you. I don’t know what it was. All I know was recently; I’ve been feeling a little different, when I’m around Cam.” Tessa tried to act normal.
“What?” Allura shrieked with excitement. “Sorry I said that a little loud huh?”
“Yeah just a little.” Tessa said sarcastically
“So you like Cam?” Allura was obviously surprised.
“I don’t know if I like him like him. It’s not a big deal ok.” Tessa said
Tessa just wanted to take it all back. She wasn’t ready for all her feelings to be out in the open, and she didn’t want Cam to know.
 “Are you kidding me? This was huge. You like Cam.” Allura said loudly, too excited to contain it.
“Allura I didn’t quite say that. I don’t know how I feel. Maybe my feelings are just a little confused. I’m probably just projecting my feeling to Cam. I think I just want to feel more loved right now.”
“Why now?” Allura asked confused
“Its August remember?”
“Oh yeah, Tessa I’m so sorry I forgot about the anniversary. Are you ok?”
August 29 was the anniversary of Tessa’s parent’s death. She always had a time then. She was at her aunt’s house, and her parents went to the movies together like they did every Friday, it was a date night. She kiissed them goodbye and never saw them again. She was awoken at 2 am with the news. Aunt Kelsey went to her and told her then held her while she cried.
“Yeah I’m ok.” Tessa said.
They got back to doing what they were doing. But Tessa had a nagging thought. What she said about Cam made sense, and Allura believed it, so why didn’t she believe it herself?
 
            A few hours Later Allura and Tessa walked into Club Premiere. Club Premiere was a 21 and under club. It was known mostly to premiere new acts. When they walked in, the place was smoky, and loud. There was a DJ spinning between acts. There was a dance floor when you first walk in with people dancing in couples, and alone. Behind the dance floor there were tables and chairs so you could sit hangout and drink. They didn’t serve any food. Then behind the chairs was another dance floor, and then the stage. People usually went over there when they had live acts.
“Let’s get a table!” Allura yelled to be heard over the music.
“Ok” Tessa yells back. She looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of Cam before he went on.
“What are you looking for?” Allura asked. Tessa looked at her and she gave her a confused look.
“I’m not looking for anything, just checking it out.” Tessa said
“It hasn’t changed since last week when we were here.”
“I know.”
“Hey guys.” Allura and Tessa both got startled. They turned around and Kyle was standing behind them smiling.
“Kyle you scared us.” Tessa said angrily.
“Sorry I thought you guys saw me. We have a table over here.” They followed Kyle to the table. Then they all sat down.
“Do you know when Cams band was supposed to start?” Allura asked Kyle.
“I think any Minute.” Kyle said
 
A loud voice spoke. They all looked at the stage and the club manager was standing in front of the mic.
“Thank you guys for coming tonight. We have a hot new local Band. We are very excited to Premiere.” When he said Premiere, he said it loud and very enthusiastically. “Put your hands together for One Blood!” He said that loudly, and then walked off the stage.
Cam and the other 3 band members walked on stage. The terrible 4 didn’t know the other band members. Cam joined the band last year. Right after Prue and he broke up. They walked to their positions; Cam was in front, because he was the lead guitarist and singer. They all started to play.
“Cam looks pretty good sitting there with his guitar huh?” Allura nudges Tessa as she said that.
“He looks fine. The rocker looks isn’t really my thing.” As Tessa said that she knew that wasn’t true. He really did look hot on stage. He had his hair spiked, and he wore all black and he really looked like he belonged on stage. He sang really well, his voice was incredible. She had heard him sing before, but nothing like that. It was completely different, and a lot better. Tessa looked at Cam and they make eye contact. His eyes were so gorgeous. When he looks at her like that, she felt like he could see right through her, and into her soul.
“Tessa get a grip.” She told herself. They kept eye contact all through the song. She listened to the words. The song was about love, and a secret crush, and a longing to kiss that special girl.
“This is a good song” Tessa commented to Allura.
“Yeah, Cam wrote it.”
“Really? Wow he’s really good.” Tessa wished that he wrote that song for her, about her. She looked over and saw Prue. “He probably wrote it about that B***h.”
“What B***h?” Allura looked at Tessa confused.
“What?” Tessa asked really surprised. She was really hoping she didn’t say all that stuff out loud.
“You said that he probably wrote it for that b***h.”
“Oh, I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”
“Oh ok, well who were you talking about?” Allura asked. Tessa turned her head and looks at Prue. Allura followed Tessa’s gaze, and saw Prue standing there. She stood in a group of people, dark looking people, like her. She had her eyes on Cam.
“Oh, Poo?” Allura asks.
“What?” Tessa asks confused
“Oh, well since you hate her, she should have a nick name, and I thought Poo fit her.” Allura said sounding pleased with her humor.
“You know what it does fit.” They both laughed
“I doubt that Cam wrote it for her. It sounds like a longing song, and he never really longed for her. In fact he showed a little interest, and she was all for it.” Allura said
“Yeah….you have a point. I wonder who he’s longing for.” When Tessa said this, all she could think was why couldn’t it be her?
“I don’t know maybe there wasn’t anybody; if there was don’t you think we’d know? I mean we don’t have any secrets.” said Allura
“Yeah I guess.” Tessa said unsure
 
The Band played another 3 songs, and then there set ended. Then Tessa, Allura and Kyle walked over to see Cam. Cam sat with another band member putting the equipment away.
“Hey bro you were really good.” Allura said
Cam looked up from putting his guitar away. “Thanks Sis.”
“Yeah Cam you were good up there.” Tessa looked Cam in the eyes and smiled when she said that.
Cam looked at Tessa then smiled back. “Thanks, Your sweet.”
They kept their eyes linked for a few seconds.
“Um…who’s this?” Allura asked and pointed to the band member.
“Oh sorry, this is Skyler.”
Skyler was tall a little plump, but muscular also. He had short blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was a little pale also.
“Hi” Skyler said
“Skyler this is my sister Allura, That’s Kyle and that’s Tessa.” Cam pointed to all of them. When he got to Tessa he smiled.
“Nice to meet you Skyler.” Tessa held out her hand, and shook his.
He felt really cold. It was creepy how cold he was. He kind of gave her the heebee jeebees.
“It’s really nice to meet you guys. Cameron has told me a lot about you guys.” Skyler said smiling.
“He’s my best friend in the band.” Cam said
“Cool, I haven’t heard much about you, but if your Cams friend, you’re ours to.” Said Allura
“Hey guys.” Everybody turned around to see Lucas standing there. Lucas was tall. He was skinny. He has dirty blonde hair, and he wore dorky glasses. Lucas had a crush on Allura. He tried to hide it, but it was pretty obvious.
“Hey Lucas” Tessa said
“Cam you were really good.” Lucas said then he looked at Allura. He had a huge smile on his face. “Hi Allura”
“Um…Hi Lucas” Allura said in disgust. She didn’t return his feelings. She had known him since kindergarten, and he was always dorky and she just never thought of him as boyfriend material.
“Who’s the new guy?” asked Lucas
“Oh, this is Skyler; He’s the bassist in the band.” Cam said
“Cool, I’m Lucas; I’m one of their best friends.” He looked to Skyler when he said it.
“Sure you are.” Said Cam
“Well Lucas don’t you have to go somewhere?” Kyle asked rudely
“Yeah I do have to go. Bye guys.” He looks at Allura “Bye Allura see you later.” Then he walked away.
“Thank god he’s gone.” Allura blurted out.
“Allura you could be a little nicer to him. He just wants to be our friend. Tessa said Giving Allura a disappointed look. She never understood her friend. She knew Allura wanted to fall in love, and there was a perfectly good guy, ok he was a little dorky, but she could make him into geek chic.
“Fine Tessa, I’ll work on it.” Allura gave Tessa a fake smile.
“We should probably head home.” Allura looked at Cam when she said that.
“I can’t go home, I wanna do something. I’m still on a major high from being on stage. Cam said
“Well I’m going home, I’m tired.”
Fine, but I wanna stay out. Does anybody wanna do something with me? Cam asked
“I’ll stay with you. I’m not that tired. Tessa said
“Cool” said cam He suddenly perked up even more.
“Well I’m gonna go. Love yah bro.” Said Allura smiling
Cam hugged Allura “See yah sis.”
“Tessa Make sure my baby Bro gets home safe.” She smiled at Cam
“Don’t worry I’ll protect him.” They both laughed
“You know I can take care of myself.” Cam said
“Keep tellin yourself that Bro. Bye” Allura walked away, waving behind her.
“Well I think I’m gonna head home to.” Said Kyle
“K Bye Kyle” Cam said. Then Kyle left.
“I think I’m gonna leave to.” Said Skyler
“Come on sky stay.” Cam begged
“No, I have to go I’m hungry” Skyler and Cam shared a look.
“Ok Bye” Cam said. Skyler left, and then Tess and Cam were alone.
“And then there were only 2.” Cam said in a deep voice. Then they laughed.
 
A few minutes later Tessa and Cam walked alone through McGregor Park. It was the park closest to their houses. It was only about five minutes away. It was named after an old guy that bought the park many years ago.
“Where are you going?” Tessa Asked
“Nowhere really we are just walking.” Cam said.
“Ok, but I don’t wanna stay out to much later.”
“Don’t worry we won’t.”
“Why haven’t the terrible 4 met Skyler before now?” Tessa asked shyly.
Cam got a little fidgety, and he looked uncomfortable. “Well I just didn’t think about it. He’s my band buddy. I don’t usually introduce you guys to all my band members.
“Well you know we get first approval over all of your new friends.” Tessa said with a smile.
“Oh really?” Cam smiled back at Tessa She loved it when he smiled. She could get lost in his eyes.
“Yeah it’s in the Terrible 4 by law.”Tessa joked
“That’s funny, cause I don’t remember seeing it in there.”
“Well read it again, It’s there I assure you.” Tessa smiled flirtatiously at Cam
“We’ll see, but really what do you think of Skyler?”
“I don’t know, I kinda got a weird vibe from him.”
Cam was obviously a little disappointed. “What do you mean a weird vibe?”
“Have you noticed how cold he is? Cam he’s really cold. If he wasn’t standing in front of me, I would think he was dead.”
Cam kind of withdrew and was silent. Tessa felt bad, she didn’t mean to hurt his feelings, but she wanted to be honest.
“What?” Tessa asked. She needed to be careful; she didn’t want to make him withdraw even more.
“It’s nothing, I’ve just never noticed.”
“I don’t know, he just seemed weird to me.” Tessa said then looked at Cam so to see how he reacted.
“Oh so you don’t like him?”
Tessa could tell Cam wanted her to like him. She wasn’t really sure why. She didn’t know the guy, so she didn’t want to judge him. “I didn’t say that, I just don’t know him. Maybe when I get to know him a little better, I won’t even notice those little things either.”
Cam visibly relaxed little. “You should get to know him He’s a cool dude we’re a lot alike.”
“I didn’t really get a Camy vibe from him. But we’ll see. Tessa smiled at Cam. “Your show was really good. Your music is so beautiful.”
“Thanks” said Cam.
She had wanted to ask him about Prue, but she wasn’t really sure she should. She didn’t want him to figure out why she wanted to know. She didn’t even want to know why she wanted to know.
“Prue was there. Did you invite her?” Tessa kept a close eye on Cams face so she would how he felt. She would have an idea by how he reacted.
“No, Prue and I don’t talk anymore.”
“Ohh ok, it’s probably for the better.” He didn’t seem to be disappointed that it was over. That was good news. He seemed ok with her asking him about it, so he shouldn’t care if she asked him something else. “I was wondering something.”
“Yeah?” Cam looked at Tessa. She almost went weak at the knees. His look was so intense.
“That beautiful song, Secret Love, Did you write that for her?” Tessa asked. “Please say no please say no” Tessa screamed in her head.
“No, I wasn’t really in love with Prue, she was a huge mistake.”
“Oh I’m sorry to hear that,” Tessa Said. “No I’m not!!!” She yelled in her head. Cam had a weird look on his face when he said it, but she didn’t know what exactly the look meant. All that mattered was that he didn’t like her.
“Thanks Tess” They both look at each other, and they lock eyes.
“Actually there’s another girl I’m interested in.” Cam said as he looked at Tessa
“Oh really.” Tessa looked down. She was disappointed. She wanted him to like her. She wanted to be the girl he wrote beautiful songs about.
“Yeah she’s beautiful and amazing and when we’re together the entire world stops, and all I wanna do is kiss her.” He looked at Tessa. They were standing in front of each other, Then Cam leaned closer. He was about to kiss her. “Kiss me Kiss me kiss me!!!!” Tessa screamed in her head. She closed her eyes in preparation.
“Oh isn’t this sweet?” A phantom man asked.
Cam pulled away and looked around. Tessa was pissed. He was going to kiss her. He had to be about to kiss her.
“Collin just leave.” Cam said angrily.
“Who is he?” Tessa asked confused.
“He’s nobody.”
“That’s a nice way to treat family.” Collin said
“Family?” Tessa asks loudly. She was confused. She had known them her entire life and she thought she had met all their family. Who was that guy?
“You are not family!” Cam said even more angrily.
“What is going on Cam?” Tessa asked. She got scared, Cam was anger and she didn’t know what was going on.
“Tessa get behind me.” Cam stepped in front of Tessa and protected her.
“You don’t think I’m gonna hurt that innocent girl do you?” Collin asked.
“Collin I don’t know what you’d do, I wouldn’t put it past you.” Cam said
“Cam we are family.”
“Stop saying that!” Cam yelled
“She is a pretty girl and she smells amazing. It smells like she’s a virgin, Virgins taste the best.”
“Um taste?” Tessa asks in a scream. She just wanted to run away. Who was that guy, and how did Cam know him?
“Cam do you wanna share, it will be much appreciated.” Collin asked
“Cam what is he talking about?” Tessa yelled. She tried to hold back the tears that wanted to rush out of her eyes, but she had to control them.
“Collin go away” Cam was pissed now.
“I don’t think I can I’m hungry.” Collin eyed her. “Yum” Tessa looked away scared
“Collin just go home. You’re crazy if you think I’m giving you her.” Cam said
“Ok, Cam your right I now you won’t just give me her, that’s why I’m gonna take her.
Suddenly Collins hair changed his blonde hair turned black, and got longer and stuck up, he grew fangs and his eyes turned read. Not like demon eyes, but the part that was brown was then red.
“Let’s do this” Collin taunted, and then he looked at Tessa
“Cam what happened?” Tessa asked her voice shook.
“Don’t worry lady it’s not gonna hurt that much. Cam when I get her I’ll do you a favor and turn her ok?” Collin said
Cam turned to Tessa. “Tessa go stand by that tree.”
“Cam I’m not leaving you alone.” Tessa said
Cam looked into Tessa’s eyes. “Tess, trust me, and I’m sorry.”
“For what?” Tessa said, but Cam had already walked to Collin and he couldn’t hear her.
Tessa went over and stood by the tree. She didn’t know what went on, but she knew that she had to trust him. He was her best friend and so she watched and waited. Cam walked over to Collin and they started fighting, throwing each other against things. Cam was winning one second then Collin was the next. Tessa watched in amazement, she wondered how Cam could be thrown into a picnic table by that monster, then get back up and fight some more . Cam finally got the better of Collin, and got on top of him, and started punching. Over and Over again punch after punch. Then Collin knocked Cam off of him, and ran away.
“Cam this isn’t over!” Collin yelled as he ran.
Tessa saw Cam lying on his stomach, and ran over to him, and knelt next to him. “Cam are you ok?” Tessa asked worried. Cam turned over and then Tessa gasped. She looked at him with her mouth wide open in shock. Cams usually black hair was suddenly blonde, almost white and longer, and slicked back. His eyes were read, and he had fangs.
“Tess let me explain. Please.” Cam begged
Tessa started to back away No, No I…I can’t.” She said as she ran off.

© 2009 Danielle L Eisner


Author's Note

Danielle L Eisner
Ok, this is my first story, and i want some feedback on the storyline. I know theres typos and my grammers bad at times, so doint worry. I just want to know if im doing an ok job of telling the story thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on November 11, 2009

Author

Danielle L Eisner
Danielle L Eisner

Rancho cordova, CA



About
Hi im Danielle and i like to write...I mostly write poems when i need 2 express myslef. To write a good poem i need to feel it...and my poems mostly ryme...lol more..