A Sign Of The Future

A Sign Of The Future

A Story by Don Loco

When Don Loco was becoming a young man, his father Don Pedro took him to the edge of the village to see the hustle and bustle of the docks. Don Loco instantly fell in love with the size and beauty of the ships. That day he knew he would journey on a ship to lands far away. 

His father showed him how his family negotiated with the owners of those magnificent ships and how to secure the best deals with the trading houses on the docks. Over the next couple of years, Don Loco became a master of negotiation which became a vital skill for his future journeys.  

On the day of his 17th birthday, Don Loco departed for his first long voyage at sea to the wild jungles of Colombia. He had heard tales of this land filled with the most delicious coffee cherries grown under the Maestros of Shade & Soil. He could not wait to meet his future maestros and learn everything he could about their agriculture and traditions. It was on this voyage that Don Loco discovered the beans and blend to make the most delicious Colombian Supremo the world has ever tasted. Viva Supremo!

To learn more about Don Loco Coffee visit www.BeanLoco.com.

© 2022 Don Loco


Author's Note

Don Loco
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on August 10, 2022
Last Updated on August 10, 2022