Harm's Love Letter

Harm's Love Letter

A Story by Doxophobia

Dear Harm,
You're everything to me.
I can't go one day without talking to you. I can't go one day without hearing your voice. It literally hurts my heart. I have panic attacks when i can't constantly talk to you.
Call me clingy, because I am.
I still remember how you smelled the day I finally got to meet you. I still remember the feel of your foot pushing against my leg in an attempt to get me to look at you because I was cowering behind a menu.
I wanted to kiss you.
I love how our hands fit so nicely together, and how our breathing quickened at the same time when things got a bit heated.
They feel of your car seat sticking to my bare thigh. The feel of your hair between my fingers. The feel of your lips against mine.
The taste... oh god... the taste of you... I swear I can still feel it in my mouth. So tangible and sweet and so... you.
I never imagined I would fall this in love with you.
I never imagine you would have me shackled to you with an imaginary ribbon.
I love you so much, Harm.
More than words can say.
I love you.
I will always remember that day when we both cried in your car. Our tears were mixing with each other. I felt so incredibly terrible. I had made my angel cry.
I was so evil to do such a thing. My poor angel's tears. I wanted to kiss them all away, which is why I kissed your beautiful eyelids. I felt like my heart was being pulled down by the weight of your tears. I'm so sorry for making you cry. I'm so sorry, my angel.
Harm, you are my everything. My one and only. I can't wait to become your wife one day.
You stole my heart.
I stole yours.
And God, am I so happy.
I love you so much, sweetheart.
I love you so, so much.

xoxo
-Bree.

© 2012 Doxophobia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012

Author

Doxophobia
Doxophobia

Bend, OR



About
Perfectly out of place. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Doxophobia