The Big Bang and the holocaust both were an inside job

The Big Bang and the holocaust both were an inside job

A Story by Dan Pretzer
"

fun and some new noise fer ya Comrades

"
OXO Good Grips Butter Dish, White/Clear

Just Another F'n Benefit (Do This For The Children)

I've come to the conclusion that every decision I have made while under the influence of opiates has been correct and true and this OXO Good Grips Butter Dish, (White/Clear) is no exception. I never knew I needed a product like this but once I saw the way this butter dish held my butter I knew that I have been blind to the truth for too long. I often consider the day this OXO Good Grips Butter Dish, (White/Clear)arrived as my year zero much like the frogs did after they killed their king. There are certain areas in my life that lend themselves to temptation and this was defintely one of them. I never bought so much butter in my life nor used as much butter in my life. I put butter on everything even if it didn't need it like pizza for example. I just wanted to keep my OXO Good Grips Butter Dish, (White/Clear) at maximum volume and to test it for freshness. My wife left me for some guy from England who didn't like the Rolling Stones. That last bit of information hurt the most. How can you be from England and not like the Rolling Stones? It doesn't make sense. It just doesn't not even if you carry the one it still sounds like and smells like s**t! Oh well, enough about my boring past back to the joys of owning one of these. I fell asleep on my face the other morning and when I woke up there was a chalk outline surrounding my body. I got up and looked around to see if anything was missing. Nothing was missing and thank god for that because if somebody had removed my OXO Good Grips Butter Dish, (White/Clear) without my permission I would've been quite the unhappy camper. I look at the water in the bottom of the bowl fer so long that I forgot what I was thinking about then I realize that a dump should be taken and so I dump, then I wipe and I wipe again even though I don't completely clean my hole down there and I stain my underroos (again) with the heavy heart of regret weighing upon me like Atlas and the earth. By This!

Here's what others had to say about this product!

Dead49: There comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a deadly decision, kill or be killed. I log into amazon.com for one reason and one reason only, to get closer to god and his only begotten son...do I sound pessimestic? Yes, because I am one. 

© 2018 Dan Pretzer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on May 30, 2018
Last Updated on May 30, 2018

Author

Dan Pretzer
Dan Pretzer

Corpus Christi, TX



About
A ne'er unemployed well b*****d son of a local news anchor that wants to know how to truly die by a hail of gunfire while fleeing the scene of the crime. more..

Writing