Are Mamaearth Products Good And Worth Buying?

Are Mamaearth Products Good And Worth Buying?

A Story by Dr. B. Lal Pharmacy
"

Mamaearth is an online platform that offers natural and toxin-free baby care, skincare, and hair care products.

"

Before jumping on today’s topic Are Mamaearth products good and worth buying?, first we need to know about the Mamaearth brand. 

Mamaearth Brand

Mamaearth is an online platform that offers natural and toxin-free baby care, skincare, and hair care products. Ghazal Alagh and Varun Alagh founded Mamaearth in 2016 and their headquarters in Gurugram.

The mission of the owner is to make safe, chemical-free products available to all babies in India. Mamaearth provides over 80 natural products to its customers. 

Are Mamaearth Products Good?

All the products of Mamaearth are non-toxic and 100% safe for your little ones. All products are chemical-free, natural and Dermatologically tested. The best thing is that it does not have any paraben, sulfates, artificial colorants, and fragrances. This is why the brand has gained quite a good standing for itself in a short span of time.

Let’s check out the top products of Mamaearth and their benefits.

Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash

Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash has no harmful chemicals and is free of Toxins, Parabens, and Mineral Oils and this is Dermatologically tested. It also contains turmeric and is made up of all-natural ingredients.

It has acne-preventing properties and is loaded with antioxidants and that make your skin fresh and cool day at night. 

Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Lotion

Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Lotion gives your skin the comfort which it deserves. It has Vitamin C, Honey, Shea Butter & Olive Oil. It deeply nourishes and boosts collagen to give you radiant-looking skin. Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Lotion protects the skin against free radical damage.

It has no harmful chemicals and is free of Parabens, toxins, and mineral oils. This body lotion is the perfect pick and worth buying. 

Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel

Aloe Vera is a popular medicinal plant that is widely used for treating skin injury. Aloe Vera is used in skin care and hair care products. But Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel is used for Both Skin and hair. It contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that has antibacterial properties that prevent itchy scalp and irritated skin. 

If you use it regularly on hair then it keeps them shiny, strong, moisturized, and makes the scalp healthy and happy. It has no harmful chemicals and is free of Toxins, Parabens, and Mineral Oils. 

Mamaearth After Bite Roll On

This mosquito bite cream for babies is the best thing for insect bites. This mosquito bite itch relief cream works for both babies and adults. Mamaearth After Bite Roll On has Chamomile, Lavender, Calendula & Peppermint Oil.

They all have anti-inflammatory properties, that’s why they are the best home remedies against insect bites and stings. But if you have rashes or allergies then consult with your doctor. 

Conclusion

Mamaearth products are 100% natural as they claim to be. Their products are for long-run use then they show the result. Some products are a little pricier but they are worth buying. Buy other natural products at Dr. B. Lal Pharmacy. 

© 2021 Dr. B. Lal Pharmacy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 20, 2021
Last Updated on July 20, 2021
Tags: mamaearth products