Mind's Moment of Poetry

Mind's Moment of Poetry

A Poem by dreaming dame
"

Pfft, I'm sorry, but, I have no idea

"

Blood can be Red

and also Blue,

This is where my heart has Led,

The end of certainty in me and You

Now jump off the edge so the fears may be Fed,

Leap off this safe space, see what he can Do to You,

I see the face, but before I capture the Who,

In shredded comprehension I wake in my Bed.

 

© 2014 dreaming dame


Author's Note

dreaming dame
Lol so... intense i suppose. It can apply to multiple aspects of my current mentality, that is if I took the effort in actually holding on to one single train of such. It legit just gave birth to itself:P so, enjoy or not, give me your thoughts, and if you see an interpretation, I'd enjoy hearing from you:) thank you for reading and reviewing!:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Of course it is deep! Red and Blue - so many connotations - symbolic meanings of it are extensive. Red is the colour of love, anger, hatred, blood - but blood that runs through the arteries (medical link) And then you have blue which is the colour of intellect which is the mind working antithetically to the matters of Red, it is the colour of life in water and sky yet the colour of the blood that runs through the veins.. Interesting... If you are commenting that this where where your heart has been led then there are so many interpretations, the dilemma of heart and mind, and which is the choice that will bring life? Which is more certain, the logical of the mind or the emotions of the heart?
Dangers and fear is red, safety is blue... yet sleeping in the dream you feel open and clear of what can be seen, yet when you awake your have no real answers.
Again the feeding, there is a hunger, extension of the medical metaphor, without it one is starved. So leaping into danger is a thrill and what the soul needs....
The dream state from which you wake is that of confused clarity.
It is a great write... Indeed intense.

Posted 8 Years Ago


It feels deep to me and I really like it. I love dreams! Although it doesn't feel like a dream at first- the absolute feeling of any dream.

Posted 10 Years Ago


oh wow this is so beautiful girl! Short, but holding so much depth, a million different reasons behind it!!! This is so beautiful, please continue to write and send me RR!
-Dragon

Posted 10 Years Ago


dreaming dame

10 Years Ago

Thank you:) I plan on it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 26, 2014
Last Updated on February 26, 2014

Author

dreaming dame
dreaming dame

Southern Ontario, Canada



About
I'm 18 now, finally the age I dreamed of being as a kid lol. Life has shown that lessons can be taught in a very difficult way.. but I believe in finding the little things of beauty in everyday life.. more..

Writing
IDK yet IDK yet

A Story by dreaming dame