Inside My Mind

Inside My Mind

A Story by Asigaru
"

A short trip into the many wondrous stories in my head

"
   Inside my head there is a forest of luscious, tall oak trees. The trees tower over the land standing as great barriers to the secrets within. Each oak is filled with a sap as deadly as poison, any creature that would drink it dies. Within the forest are spirits that protect it,  moving around with such grace like a ballerina in flight. While poetically moving they can put a curse on you or even drive you mad, people in the forest often lose their sanity. I know I do. Deep within the dense kingdom of trees is a small reflecting pond filled with water that is sharp enough to show the tiniest freckle on a  young boys face. While so few do, sometimes a brave soul will step into the water. Under this small pond is a giant kingdom of ivory, filled with the most beautiful and amazing things you could dream of. Say, what can you dream of? You're in my head after all, I should control how this goes, not you. I don't want to go into the water, I want to leave the forest. Past the wall of trees one could find ravaging landscapes of sand dunes or scalding hot plains, and even mountains taller then the sky. The world is full and ever lasted, mysterious caverns and valleys that I haven't yet written but are still lurking in the depths. One day I will surely shine my light upon the places, but the edges of this universe are never ending.

© 2016 Asigaru


Author's Note

Asigaru
Please over look my grammar and spelling, it's correct 1:30 a.m. and I'm tired. Lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on April 22, 2016
Last Updated on April 22, 2016
Tags: story, adventure, trip, short, interesting, creative, fiction, forest, setting, description, desert

Author

Asigaru
Asigaru

AZ



About
Writer in Arizona more..