I mean This

I mean This

A Poem by DrosPen
"

I wrote this from my point of view outside looking in at a situation between my friend and his lady friend that he admires. Telling his thoughts towards her through my mind.

"
I won’t say I can’t breathe or live without you because those are the famous words of expression; but I’m not trying to be famous I’m just being me. You are the final stage of any flower of your choice before winter approaches, and that stage is what I call “beautiful”. A brave evolving attitude utilizing the intelligence and forecasting ultimate life. An individual that understands the importance... of family and love; that’s you. A working machine, not one in which is built by tools but one that is constructed with motivation and determination; that’s you. See some have that “fine” factor, not meaning attraction but you can very so add that as well, however “fine” meaning head-on-shoulders, chin not hung below the collar bone, a voice connected to an intelligent mind that has that “everyone must listen” type of tone, one that is not subject to specific topics, rather she is open minded to any conversation that requires other opinions and logics; considerate and willing to lend a handout, and you REAL like the rocks on this earth, but the energy that evaporates from the soil of your solidness standouts, and I’m not one to be religious but the eyes of blind man can see that you’re a God given handout, that’s you. Now pardon my honesty but I hope you feel this, because when it takes any man to write his thoughts on paper can’t no one else equal up to this real s**t. When I say your perfect in your own way just know I mean this.

© 2013 DrosPen


Author's Note

DrosPen
comment please

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on May 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 20, 2013
Tags: romance, poem