Things that your penis can tell you about your health

Things that your penis can tell you about your health

A Story by Dr Pk Gupta
"

The penis is the symbol of a male’s masculinity, but did you know that you can find out many things in your body with the help of your penis?

"

There are various indications which your penis can give you about the problems in your body. Let’s check out these early indications of your sexual and penile health, brought to you by the Best Sex Doctor In Delhi.


1.      Red & swollen tip of your penis

Here we are talking about inflammation, redness & pain on the head of your penis. These symptoms can occur due to bacteria, viruses or Fungi. These can be because of not paying attention to hygiene. You need to get checked for the diabetes, as these can be the symptom of diabetes.


2.      Your sex drive is neutral

If the fire in the bed is dying and you are unavailable to satisfy your partner, then you might be suffering from low sex desire. Lack of oxygen in the blood can cause reduction in the sex drive. Reduced testosterone can affect your erections.


3.      Lack of sensitivity

A numb knob could be the sign of poor diet. You are required to consume at least 2.4 micrograms of Vitamin B12 to avoid numbness on the penis. Due to numbness, you must be feeling a lack of sensitivity in your penile region.


4.      Blue Balls

If you notice Blue Balls, then it can be because of prostatic congestion, especially of your sexual arousal is not followed by an orgasm. This can also cause testicular aching and lingering sensation of discomfort due to uneven blood flow. Blood can trapped in the genital and cause Blue balls.


5.      Shrinkage from extreme temperatures

 Due to very old & hot temperatures, a man’s penis and scrotum can shrink. The shrinkage of the penis is normal and there is nothing to worry about unless it begins to happen more often. Too much shrinkage can be due to infertility, so whenever you feel it consult the expert for the diagnosis and treatment.


6.      Your penis feel tight

If you suddenly start feeling that the skin of your penis has started getting tighter due to no reason, then it could be the symptom of the problem known as Lichen Sclerosus, which can be provoked by hormonal imbalance or a problem in the immune system. It is a skin condition, which people have never heard about, but could lead to serious health problems.


These are the basic things that your penis can tell you about your health. So, if you want to get rid of these issues, then consult Dr. P.K. Gupta for the diagnosis and the best treatment of sexual issues. He is the Best Sex Specialist In Delhi known for the specialized treatment of male and female sexual problems.


Source link: 

visit at: 

 

© 2018 Dr Pk Gupta


Author's Note

Dr Pk Gupta
These are the basic things that your penis can tell you about your health. So, if you want to get rid of these issues, then consult Dr. P.K. Gupta for the diagnosis and the best treatment of sexual issues. He is the Best Sex Specialist In Delhi known for the specialized treatment of male and female sexual problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on February 28, 2018
Last Updated on February 28, 2018
Tags: Penis Enlargement, Sex Clinic, Sex Treatment, Male Sexual Problem, Low Sex Desire, sexual life, sexual health

Author

Dr Pk Gupta
Dr Pk Gupta

India



About
Dr. Pk Gupta is a Best Sex Specialist In Delhi , who provide best treatment for reproductive health at effective cost . more..

Writing