Never Loved Me Back

Never Loved Me Back

A Poem by Philosophers' Dreaming
"

True Story (takes place in 2012)

"

Never Loved Me Back

It all started when she had moved into our tiny town of 981 people populating it. After I had seen her, I thought this could last said my heart… My heart was fooled, blindly led astray, by this beautiful siren, while she slowly ripped out my heart. But I didn’t care.

I asked her to go to my junior prom with me. We had planned a romantic candlelit dinner in the moonlight three months ahead of the date for our prom. A senior that year was the one whom she let dance with her the most.

A day later I called her up and she said, “I was trying to get you to break up with me all that week, so I could go with that senior to prom instead.

It was then that realization hit me, harder than the impact of a wrecking ball to a dilapidated building that has been condemned to death. I slowly and calmly said, “Okay then, do as you wish… I’m sorry.” I then hung up the phone. I sobbed and cried, but it was always on the inside. I had given her so much, but she Never Loved Me Back.

But in truth, a person can only find true love if both people throw their entire selves, heart and soul, will it find them. I gave my all to this beautiful siren, all she did was take it without thanks and with it my heart.

© 2013 Philosophers' Dreaming


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for sharing...:).................

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013

Author

Philosophers' Dreaming
Philosophers' Dreaming

Mount Ida, AR



About
Anime in the streets, Hentai in the sheets. "Additionally there are two things in this world worth dying for : Your soulmate, and Yourself. Nothing else would have the power over your life as much .. more..

Writing