The end of Mankind

The end of Mankind

A Story by Philosophers' Dreaming

 Just as the sands fall slowly off of the desert dunes, ever shifting in their movements so do the ever present thoughts of my mind... When one stops to actually think of all the things that have transpired in their wake, which all comes together in the end and makes a man what he is today. The man I am today comes from many years of what is all to often described as horrible and as something to which any other person(s) would have gone insane due to such circumstances... But then again who ever told them I was actually sane is poorly mistaken. The scars my body bare are nothing compared to the scars my mentality will always remember and show. The truth is that I am genuinely insane, it just so happens that I appear sane sometimes in public is all. The one real thing that I have found to be true is that being crazy doesn't take practice or effort. Being insane doesn't either it does; however, require you to come to terms with your crazy and emotionally scarred mentality to accept it will never see things "normally" ever again. Then it just has to not bother you, especially if its like my mind. All to often I am made to become perturbed by the everyday idiocies of humans alike. There are a few exceptional people who do not strike the wrong side of my nerves though. And that is due to having similar traits in our general insanity. While people decide who is the "coolest person in the school" I am plotting and deciding which country will be the first to fall when all of the pawns come together in the right place. This all due to My childhood. This is all no one else's business what transpired in my wake. Just know this, due to those horrors I will never allow any woman to be struck by a man in my presence. I have broken a few noses and a few wrists due to this. That is all. Just awaiting for the day that revenge becomes void, and the day my true plan can be put into motion. I sit here laughing in my head while wear this smile in public so as not to alarm the simpletons around me. Soon all things that once resembled the great and powerful Human race will no longer be evident through the sands that rise after I turn it all to ashes and dust beneath my feet. Those select few whom I have deemed worthy to live will be allowed to live, freely anyways the rest will have to survive on their own wit and will. Whether that will to live is strong enough or not is entirely up to them. This Daren Sheffield allowing those who are of higher intelligence in our species to have a fair warning that all we held dear is at risk of turning to ash. The plan is already in motion and cannot be stopped. All who have read this please understand that I do not hate anyone in particular, its just that mankind has made to many errors and now I must hit the reset button... Again. 
- With much Sincerity
                     Daren Sheffield
                   (He Who Killed Death)

© 2014 Philosophers' Dreaming


Author's Note

Philosophers' Dreaming
This is not a story this is really me. Prepare thy selfs for the third coming sign of the apocalyptic and fiery end of Mankind

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on July 10, 2014
Last Updated on July 10, 2014

Author

Philosophers' Dreaming
Philosophers' Dreaming

Mount Ida, AR



About
Anime in the streets, Hentai in the sheets. "Additionally there are two things in this world worth dying for : Your soulmate, and Yourself. Nothing else would have the power over your life as much .. more..

Writing