Therapy

Therapy

A Story by Julian
"

a short pick me up about life and the direction i want to go with my stories. Have confidence and always feel good.

"

A couple of weeks ago i uploaded my first short story on this site titled The Amazing Jessie. If you read that story you would see that it was about a young boy who had to believe in himself to accomplish his goal of playing soccer. This next piece that i am writing here isn't a short imaginary story but more of a reflection on my thoughts and state of mind.

 As i just said The Amazing Jessie dealt with confidence a theme i really want to build upon. Believing in yourself is something that i always did not do, in fact i still struggle with that right now. I have been reevaluating my life and watching you tube videos, and realized that we as people should be happy. The one big factor that helps with your happiness is believing in yourself and having confidence. Never automatically assume you can't do something always give it try, whether there is a new activity or sport you want to try or even something as simple as asking somebody for their phone number just go do it. In all of this i have realized and discovered my purpose. I really enjoy making people happy and lifting their mood. So every week i am going to try and post messages and little stories to inspire and make people think and appreciate themselves. So remember everybody you are beautiful.

© 2016 Julian


Author's Note

Julian
tell me what you think, I am open to anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: happy, good, confidence, beautiful, blog, short

Author

Julian
Julian

Winter Park, FL



About
Hello my name is Julian Desgrottes, im a young energetic and out going person. I also have quite an imagination or at least that's what people tell me. Sports are my second especially soccer but baske.. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Story by Julian