Lost

Lost

A Chapter by Mudkipz

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Lost.



Casey still didn't know Rayelle was still following him, and it had already been 45 minutes since he ran in there.

 

He truned around, and saw Rayelle.

 

"What...what the heck are you doing.....following me here...stalker!!!!" blurted out Casey.

 

"Well, I was just wondering what you were running in here for, not like I care about you," replied Rayelle, her heart beating fast. In fact, she did care about him, she just wasn't going to admit her real reason. Which was to try to warn him about the forest and how big it was, but he was running to fast and she was too deep in the forest even then to go back.

 

"Well, good, so get outta here," said Casey, coldly.

 

Then he turned back around and started running again, and this time tripped on a tree root. Rayelle heard this, since she had not gone yet.

 

She ran toward the tree where he fell, and he said, "I thought I told you to go!" Casey shouted to Rayelle.

 

"Well, I'm lost, and besides, you fell," replied Rayelle, looking down at his shoe.

 

"I'm fine!!!" he shouted, again, to Rayelle. He tried to get up and walk, but could barely do it, so he limped.

 

"No you are not!" Rayelle yelled, "Look, you're limping!"

 

"So what?' Casey asked, snorting, as he collasped on the ground, grabbing his ankle, "Oh geez!"

 

"See?" sighed Rayelle.

 

She tried to pick him up, barely succeding since he kept resisting.

 

"Don't touch me!" remarked Casey, trying to get out of her tight hold.

 

"Oh no you don't! You don't do what I say right now, you may not walk for 2 weeks, so listen!," said Rayelle.

 

"Fine.....," said Casey, "I guess but only for the sake of walking."

 

Rayelle was trying to find some solid ground, or at least a log to sit on.

 

She muttered, "Wow, you are light, lighter than me, actually."

 

"Don't tell anyone we're here, you hear?" ask Casey.

 

"I won't,"  said Rayelle, slightly chuckling, as she set him on the ground.

 

She sat down, and started examining his ankle.

 

After a few silent moments, she said, putting his ankle down, "It's just twisted, don't walk for a little while though."

 

She looked through her pockets, and around her, looking for a pin and something soft to wrap around his ankle.

 

Once she found a bobby pin in her pocket, she ran it through her hair to make it greasier so it could go through something more easily. From there she took off her right orange sock, wrapped it around his ankle, and stuck the pin inside to hold it together.

 

"What's up with this crap?' he asked, pointing to his ankle.

 

"It's not crap, and my old friend Elle used to do it all the time when she got a twisted ankle," replied Rayelle. Then she sighed.

 

"What is it?" asked Casey.

 

"Oh nothing, just the fact that we're lost.....," said Rayelle, as she started crying.



© 2010 Mudkipz




Reviews

Keep writing more!! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on May 1, 2010
Last Updated on May 1, 2010


Author

Mudkipz
Mudkipz

Somewhere....., IL



About
Well,I made this account for my friends in school to see my writing,since I want them to know I'm a writer. I am 13,my birthday is November 23rd,and I am a Saggitarius. I like to write,play game.. more..

Writing
Bon Voyage! Bon Voyage!

A Book by Mudkipz


Summer Sun Summer Sun

A Chapter by Mudkipz