City Street

City Street

A Story by dylanw27

I was walking down the city street, strangers walking past me as if I were invisible, cars speeding past. It was my first time in a big concrete jungle like this, and so far it was a pretty fun experience. I got to ride the subway all the way there; it was interesting to see all the different types of people that took it every day. I stood at an intersection, waiting for the light to say walk. The cars buzzed by, splashing water on me. It was raining pretty hard that day, but I loved it. The sign changed to green and I started walking across when I heard a loud honking. I looked to my left where I saw cars zipping past, and a large tanker charging through the intersection heading straight for me. It smashed through the cars on the road and was swerving out of control. I started running, however the tanker kept its devilish bright lights targeted on me. I ran faster but it was too late. In one quick moment I felt my body squish, my bones crack, then just…

© 2013 dylanw27


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on November 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 16, 2013

Author

dylanw27
dylanw27

St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada



About
I am just an ordinary guy going to university and writing as much as I can. more..

Writing
The Room The Room

A Story by dylanw27


Spotlights Spotlights

A Story by dylanw27