Nighttime Joys

Nighttime Joys

A Story by Colleen
"

This was just something that came to mind last night. My imagination ran rampant, and I went with it.

"

That night, she decided to sleep in just her Phillies t-shirt and underwear. It had been so long since she had done so that she felt slightly naughty. She had also forgotten that her boyfriend was crashing at her apartment after his flight from France arrived.

He crept in at 1 am, to find her asleep, with half the covers kicked off, dressed as she was. A mischievous smile crept across his lips, and he undressed down to his boxers before climbing into bed beside her.

It had started out innocently. He was spooning her, but he had missed her these last few weeks, and so he began to slowly kiss her. She responded with a gratified moan. So, he continued kissing her body, gently rolling her onto her back, where he began kissing her from the collarbone down. She responded to his touch, to his kisses, but never waking up.

He didn’t want to wake her to have sex with her, so he just began to touch her where he knew she would respond the best. He was not disappointed. She moved against him, so much that he was close to having his release. Soon after, they were both satisfied.

She only awoke after he pressed a soft kiss to her temple.

© 2013 Colleen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey, this was pretty good...at first I was thinking "where's the Mature warning?" but the ending saved it and improved it with a nice subtle message.
I enjoyed it,

Thanks for sharing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Colleen

10 Years Ago

Thank you. I am glad the ending saved it for you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013
Tags: fiction, stories, couples, lusty stories, romance

Author

Colleen
Colleen

Roseville, CA



About
I currently live in California, where I grew up for sixteen years (except I was raised in Southern California). I then moved to New Hampshire, where I began writing stories for eight years before movi.. more..

Writing
Irish Wedding Irish Wedding

A Story by Colleen


The Return The Return

A Story by Colleen