My Daughter Where?

My Daughter Where?

A Story by Sr.ED
"

A mothers empty heart filled hope & doubt at the same time

"
When your daughter goes missing, it's like your life is being torn apart at the seams. There's a manic period of time where you just want to find her, do anything to ensure her safety as you did when she was a little child. 
A missing person makes such a difference to the atmosphere in a home. The person you wanted to talk to about the funny thing that happened during the day isn’t there. The beautiful young women you expected to rush down the stairs and tell you to how her day was, isn’t there. You remember the last night, on her way to bed, she wanted to remind you of her trip schedule and you remember how excited she was about it. You didn’t realize that cold winter night would be the last time you would hear her soft voice and you’ll never forget. Now, as you stand looking out the window at another cold winter night, that voice rings in your empty heart and you wonder, again, if she’s safe. It's impossible to explain or understand without suffering the devastation of a daughter in your life going missing, but it's assured - anyone who has experienced that heart-numbing pain knows… that pain reaches deep down to the bottom of a mothers soul and never lets her forget. 

© 2013 Sr.ED


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 14, 2013
Tags: Missing

Author

Sr.ED
Sr.ED

cincinnati, OH



About
Old enough to know better Married Like to work more..

Writing
THE WORST THING THE WORST THING

A Story by Sr.ED