Goodbye

Goodbye

A Story by Dcael

You,
So I know I was awkward last night, just wasn’t expecting to see you. Finding it really hard at the moment because I never expected us to be like strangers again. You know I absolutely adore you. I wanted to say that, I had the best 8 months with you. You pulled me out of massive rut and I will be forever grateful for everything that you have ever done for me. Not only were you my best friend, you were my better half and I loved you for it. Music will forever be our thing. Will miss hearing your sexy singing voice and stupid voices thank you for uncountable laughs and jokes and for just generally putting a smile on my face. I know things turned s****y, and I know I was a f*****g pain. But you put up with it amazingly. A wise man once said “let your lover change you” and f**k me did you do that. You took away things that have shaped me into a better person, and made me realise that I can do whatever the f**k I want to do. I wish you the absolute best in the future and I hope you get that house with the marble floors and everything you want from life because you f*****g deserve it. I hope you know that I will always be your No1 fan and will always be in absolute awe of you. You’re bloody amazing and i enjoyed every moment with you.
Fancy you, and as much as you hate it. I love you beyond words.
Me X

© 2019 Dcael


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on May 24, 2019

Author

Dcael
Dcael

United Kingdom



Writing
Early. Early.

A Poem by Dcael


Sinking Sinking

A Poem by Dcael


My Dai My Dai

A Poem by Dcael