The Conversation

The Conversation

A Story by Skiewriter

                                                                    The conversation

'What are you thinking, right now?' 
'Does it concern you?'
'No but I can tell you are not satisfied with your thoughts.  May I ask What do you expect out of these thoughts?'
'A solution.'
'About what?'
'About the problem I am facing.'
'Is the thinking effected by your past or motivated by your future?'
'Its future driven not motivated.'
'No motivation! How can you guarantee its survival then?'
'It will. I know, I know what to do.'
'You are thinking right now. I think that is what you know, as of now.'
'No. I am planning the steps I must take.'
'And you are adding past actions for reassurance that previous failure wasn't your lack of importance. Finding mistakes in the past actions is often done to reassure oneself that it was the circumstances that led to the failure but as the circumstances have changed, it will go through this time. You are making yourself sure that you are changed somewhat.'
'In a way but isn't that what we all do?'
'But do we all succeed?'
'The question is not always about success.'
'No. Not necessarily but you can't afford to loose the idea of being successful, can you?
'So what are you suggesting? To stop thinking?'
'No. Just stop relating. Its a new page...write fresh. Don't try to erase the impressions formed on the blank page because of some hard writing on the previous one. Give yourself credit.'
'Credit for what? 
'For Surviving. For believing. For still writing.'

© 2015 Skiewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on August 1, 2015
Last Updated on August 1, 2015

Author

Skiewriter
Skiewriter

New Delhi, India



About
I like to weave my feelings and experience with words. It helps me......stay satisfied. Writing stories about a particular character helps me live that life...even for an hour or so. It Helps me forge.. more..

Writing
Illusion Illusion

A Poem by Skiewriter