5 Simple Ways To Ensure You Don't Lose Car Keys

5 Simple Ways To Ensure You Don't Lose Car Keys

A Story by edmonton-locksmith
"

Automotive lockout is one of the most embarrassing situations which none of us wants to go through.

"
5 Simple Ways To Ensure You Don't Lose Car Keys

Automotive lockout is one of the most embarrassing situations which none of us wants to go through. Just an imagination of being locked out of a car in an emergency condition where one has to reach with utmost priority, is quite terrible. Another perspective that offers same inconvenience as lockouts is lost car keys. The good thing about losing keys is that it can be avoided to a great extent. One needs to remain focused, stress free and organized to prevent such situations.

Simple ways to prevent lost keys are:

1. Use a key tray or hook

It's the best way to keep keys handy at home. Install a tray by hammering a nail on the wall. Whenever you reach home, make it a habit of placing the car keys in that tray. This will prevent the chances of misplacing them.

2. Use reminders

Most often, the people who are quite busy with their work schedule are likely to forget home or car keys. Organizing your routine may be a difficult task to achieve, but a simple reminder can help a lot to remember small things which are important enough. One can hang a note on the interior side of the door written as, “Don't forget the car and home keys”. A smart phone alarm can also be set up, that must ring close to the routine time of going out for work, reminding you of putting keys in bag.

3. Try key chains

If one is habitual of misplacing or falling off of keys, a key chain can help a lot. It can be attached to the wallet, belt or pocket hooks, so as to avoid losing them.

4. Spare keys

Another important factor that offers easy solution in a lockout situation is spare keys. It’s always advantageous to be equipped with safety measures to tackle any emergency need. Keeping spare keys always handy is a great way of saving oneself from the troubles of a lockout.

5. Call a locksmith

If none of the above measures are followed, one is likely to fall in locked out of car situation. There's just one option which can help a car owner to tackle this devastating experience i.e. an automotive locksmith. If losing ignition keys is a daily issue, ask a locksmith to re-key the car lock for you. One can hire a reliable lock specialist to replace the car lock, in case it’s worn out or bit damaged.

These were the few ways which are quite effective in ensuring that you never loose or misplace the car keys. Edmonton Locksmith (http://www.edmonton-locksmith.ca/) is a leading locksmith company that offers high quality lock and key services for automotive, commercial and residential locksmith solutions in Edmonton.

© 2016 edmonton-locksmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on October 5, 2016
Last Updated on October 5, 2016
Tags: Locksmith, Locks, re-key, lock installation

Author

edmonton-locksmith
edmonton-locksmith

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada



About
Edmonton Locksmith provides 24/7 emergency services including car door lock repair, ignition repairs, emergency house lockouts & re-key services. more..

Writing