Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Why

Why

A Story by Eesha Khalid

One day I'll meet you. I'll look you in the eye and question you. I wont confuse you with all the stuff that happened because of you or all the pain I had to go through because of your actions, the stuff you said. I'll just ask ''Why?''
Hurting me, making me want to kill myself, what'd it bring you?
Here I am, 4 years later, with a slit wrist. Here I am, crossing roads without looking both ways, a suicide survival, a drug overdoser, trying to end my life.
Do you understand the amount of pain and courage it takes for someone to make up their mind to kill themselves? Knowing that suicide is haram, and they'll be burning in hellfire till eternity.
Here I am, young and depressed. Trying to think of every possible way to end my life. Was it worth it? The humiliation, the hurt you gave me, I'm sure you were pleased by it. But tell me, was it worth it? Was it worth someone deciding to end their life?
I still hope that no one ever hurts you they way you hurt me.

© 2017 Eesha Khalid


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on June 1, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017

Author

Eesha Khalid
Eesha Khalid

Lahore, Islam, Pakistan



About
Wanderer topped with rebellion. Deathlessly Dead. more..