Do you not love me?

Do you not love me?

A Poem by Angel's Kiss

By your side i have stayed,

with you even in the most difficult moments,

 

do you not love me anymore?

I saw you kissing her.

 

Is she better than me?

does she love you more?

 

Does she have personality?

Is it my silence that bothers you?

 

Timid i am,

but it is hard to change

 

to be someone I am not,

Do you not love me anymore?

© 2009 Angel's Kiss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is nice.
but I don't like it when girls question themselves for the mistakes of their boyfriends. they feel its their fault that boys cheat, when it's just a boy's stupidity...obviously they can't cherish what's clearly right in front of them.

nice job with your writing.

and try not to thread on past events, it will eat you alive if your not careful.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This sounds like a very personal write.Ive asked those same questions myself many times , its hard to know what people really want or even who they really are. I think the point is you should never have to change if someone really cares about you especially if you have stuck by them through hard times.This is a very touching piece and I hope that you get some answers to your questions. Great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a very heartfelt poem. Personally, I can relate, as I myself have been cheated on before. When things like that happened, you ask yourself internally many questions. I believe you have captured all the emotions that run through a person's mind when they are left for another.

--Alisa_the_fluff_ball

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2009

Author

Angel's Kiss
Angel's Kiss

Far away



About
i am just a 15 year old that wishes to be 24. I don't write much because for me, there isn't much to write about. I know I am not very creative. Yes, i am very shy and not so talkative. I am actual.. more..

Writing
Silence Silence

A Poem by Angel's Kiss



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..