Where have they gone?

Where have they gone?

A Poem by Eli Jarman

She saw it all felling so helpless seeing his pain and suffering. It kills her to think about how she felt and what she saw. His ears ringing, his eyes hazy with pain. He sat up, face covered in sweat and tears. Turning and staring at the door like he expected someone. He listened for awhile for anyone or anything. Sweat dripping from his pale cold face, she heard this voice saying, am I gonna die mommy? Rubbing the tears from her eyes, saying no baby, it's all going to be ok, mommy is here now. But he couldn't hear or see anything, crawling to the living room, staring intently at a broken picture. My family, were are they? Where have they gone? Did they just leave me behind? What happened to them? She heard his stomach growl like he hasn't eaten in days, he looked cold and hungry and there wasn't anything she could do. He leaned against the wall and slowly drifted off, he looked like he was in so much pain, more than any child should ever bare, until his eyes closed for eternal sleep.

© 2015 Eli Jarman


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really powerful with lots of emotion. Very well written.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015

Author

Eli Jarman
Eli Jarman

AL



About
I've deleted my old poems and I'm going to start posting newer poems more..

Writing