Think Before You Act

Think Before You Act

A Story by Monster ^.^
"

Jack was sure he got the test! or Did he?

"
These questions are too damn easy! Jack thought as he raced his way to the end of the test. It was the easiest of Ms. Wataski's drills that he just couldn't believe it. He'd definitely get a hundred percent this time!

When they were dismissed, what his classmates did was mope on how they almost got their answers right, while he was smiling gleefully. Goodness, how dumb could they get?! He didn't even read the handouts! They were common sense questions.

soon, the results were to be revealed... Jack can't hold in the excitement.

"Jack O'Neil?" Ms. Wataski called. "you could've gotten a perfect score."

The smile on Jack's face faded. What did she mean by 'could've'?

"You're the only one in class who didn't follow instructions."

© 2013 Monster ^.^


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This actually happened to my Dad once. He rushed throug ha test thought he did great and then realized the instructions said "Do not do this test. You get an 100% for reading the instructions." And he failed. It's very funny. Great story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! I also took that test once! There were lots of instructions... but the last one says do not .. read more
Hahaha...LOL :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ganga ramesh

11 Years Ago

y its an easy one...it slipped out instantly
Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Sorry, I don't get what you mean? Do you mean the test was too easy that the instructions slipped hi.. read more
ganga ramesh

11 Years Ago

well no...i meant my laughter was instantaneous...that's it..hope u got it?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: test, read, instructions, exam, Jack, perfect

Author

Monster ^.^
Monster ^.^

Philippines



About
My real name is JS Legara. I'm Male, 18 years of age, taking up Accountancy. I really love writing Short Stories, I like them funny. Since I could make through poetry and stage plays o-kay, I try t.. more..

Writing
Beyond Beyond

A Poem by Monster ^.^