FBI's new agents

FBI's new agents

A Story by wolfboy
"

The FBI wants Percy Wayne, his twin Kelly, his best friend Jason, and Jason's twin Anabeth to be special agents because of their abilities and talents.

"

            I opened my eyes to see my twin Kelly, best friend Jason and Jason's twin Anabeth were in my room sleeping. Wait a minute this isn't my room. The room looks like a interigation room on one of thoses cop shows on tv. I focused all of my senses on trying to find a clue about where we were at. A couple minutes later they woke up. Then i felt and heard someone coming. " Someone's coming." I said. we all tensed up for a fight if need be.                 

           the door opened and a man in his 50's walked in. He sat down and spoke " I bet your wondering where you are and why you are here." " Where the f**k are we?" asked Kelly. He replied" In an FBI building. You see we've been watching you. You all have talents and abilities that we want." " Are you offering us  jobs, or telling us that we're going to be lab rats?" I questioned. "  Jobs. You don't have to take the jobs. But I will tell you that they're high pay, and top clearance. Which means all you have to do is flash the badge and you can get into wherever you want or whatever you want." 

   " Sounds like fun. But you said you've been watching us. If so tell us what abilities we have." Said Jason. " Your suspicious of me. Thats good. But why not. I'll start with Kelly Wayne." The man stated, and turned to her. " You my dear have an unparalled marksmanship, the ability to tell when someone's lying, and telepathy with your brother." He then turned to Anabeth and continued " Anabeth here has telekinesis, super speed, the ability to get people to do whatever she wants, and telepathy with her brother as well." 

   " What about Percy and I, then Mr. uh whatever your name is?"questioned Jason. " If you take the jobs i'll be your boss so you should know my name. It's Dr. Rodgers. Anyway. You Jason have super strenght, the ability to see something happen before it happens, and incredible endurance." Then he looked at me and finished his explination of our abilities/talents. " Percy here has the ability to summon whatever he wants, a knack for fighting with any and every type of weapon known, has the highest IQ ever recorded-" " With the IQ number being 278" I interrupted." Yes, yes and you can highten your senses." " Highten?" Kelly asked. " Highten means I can increase my senses to be more persceptive." I answered.

   After a couple minutes Dr. Rodger stated " i'll give you guys some time to figure out if your going to take the jobs." and left the room. The second the door shut they all looked at me. We are a small group of friends and have been for years. But I've always been the leader. I looked around and knew If I said yes they would to. Dr. Rodgers came back in after 10 minutes. " We will take the jobs. Dr. Rodgers." I said.  " Ok then follow me agents. I will give you the tour then you get your equipment." After the tour and gathering our new equipment Dr. Rodger's boss came and spoke a few words to us. " Welcome to the FBI newbies."

 

© 2012 wolfboy


Author's Note

wolfboy
Yeah I know the ending was bad. I want to add more but it's already 5 or 6 paragraphs long. Any longer and i'd have to turn it into a book. I may write another story based on this. Just with a couple differences and years between the storys.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on February 25, 2012

Author

wolfboy
wolfboy

columbus, OH



About
All you need to know is that im wolfboy. Well that and if you personaly know me i'll friend you gladly. if not oh-well MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. sorry random moment. i have those a lot but edit them out of my.. more..

Writing
A life of Hell A life of Hell

A Story by wolfboy