Love the Life You Live

Love the Life You Live

A Poem by Alisa Lawton
"

Motivational poem to encourage loving our lives and finding a life to love living.

"

Live the life you love. To its fullest until it expands and bursts and overflows positivity into the lives of others. Wake up and embrace your life or some part that needs embracing until you've squeezed enthusiasm into it.

Hug yourself, your dog, your child, your mate, your pillow as if hugging freed you from the loneliness lack of hugs stores in plenty. Jump high, jump often, jump wild and silly and laugh while in the air. Counting clouds as you leap, smiling when you reached cloud nine.

Color the picture of your life vibrantly splashing boldness, streaking confidence all over the walls of your existence. Love this life you live. Love it deeply, passionately. Love it in faith that the love you give will be love life returns.

 

© 2009 Alisa Lawton


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful message that everybody should live by.

Posted 14 Years Ago


beautiful. . shows how much high u r on life! keep going!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2009
Last Updated on October 21, 2009

Author

Alisa Lawton
Alisa Lawton

Atlanta, GA



About
I'm a poet who writes poetry to inspire, encourage and motivate people to achieve their goals. I have been writing poetry since 1983 and started writing motivational poetry this summer. I write a moti.. more..

Writing