Alison Wonderland- Part Two

Alison Wonderland- Part Two

A Screenplay by emilythestrange

Alison-"Papa!"
Warden-"Alison"
(Warden walks towards her with open arms, and scoops her up in his arms, and spins her round)
Alison-"I'm so happy you're back !"
Warden-"I'm happy to be back, little sunshine"
(He ruffles her black hair and she giggles)
(Fauna appeares in the doorway )
Fauna-"Warden"
Warden-"Fauna"
(He begins towards her with open arms. Fauna looks pale and washed out, with black bags under her eyes. Fauna has narrow eyes the colour of summer leaves. Her fine, wavy, brown hair is neck length and is worn in an artistic style. She is short and has a wide hipped build. Her skin is china white. She has thin eyebrows and large hands. Her wardrobe is bizarre )
(A maid comes in and drops a tea tray on the floor. She gasps)
Maid(Estella)-"Mrs. Wonderland, you should be sleeping!"
Fauna-"I can come out of my room sometimes, Estella!It wasn't the doctors orders to be treated like Rapunzal!"
(Estella bustles Fauna back into her room, and Warden looks at Alison quizzically )
Alison -"Mother got ill while you we're away. The doctors says as much sleep as possible, and no stress, what so ever"
(Warden looks worried for a second, but then bends down to talk to Alison)
Warden-"Would you like to go to Wonderland, my girl?"
(Alison nods enthusiastically and takes her fathers hand. They walk together through the doorway, and the screen turns black)

Alison-"PAPA!"
(Alison is being dragged away by knights in red)
Warden-"ALISON!"

© 2013 emilythestrange


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow!!! That was kinda sudden!! I take it that was the machine he was working on in the beginning? The portal...The knights in red armor, they wouldn't be the knights of the heart would they??? Or should I say the queen of hearts' knights...The only thing that I see wrong with this is everything seems just a little rushed...You go from the father hugging Alison to the mother being pale, to the machine, to the dungeon...Very fast...Still...all in all....interesting Emily..

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2013

Author

emilythestrange
emilythestrange

The Place that my Pen may take me, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
Amateur writer, director, live-er, hair brusher, modern-living-girl, and brussel sprout eater, and cleaner. Professional poet, wonder-er, reader, imagin-eer, word user, weirdo, Nerdfighter, Danasaur,.. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by emilythestrange