Alison Wonderland- Part Four

Alison Wonderland- Part Four

A Screenplay by emilythestrange

Alison( Narrating) - " Before you learn more, I must tell you my story"

( Alison is writing in a journal, sitting on a chair. She is a teenager)

Alison( Narrating) - " You know about my birth. But there is something curious about me. I wasn't given a middle name antil the age of three, and not because I was Christened or anything like that. They left a space on the birth certificate, and signed it when I was three. It read " Alison Icon Wonderland" "

( Alison looks across to an old, sepia photo on her desk. She goes over, takes it out it's frame, and puts it in the journal)

Alison( Narrating) - " When I last saw my father he had narrow, iron grey eyes and luxurious, wavy, red hair. My mother had china white skin and silky, wavy, sand coloured hair and round blue eyes"

( She closes the journal)

Alison( Narrating) - " I was always a curious child. I didn't like the things other girls my age liked, and I didn't like the things boys my age liked. I liked science, and I liked reading, and that was all I knew antil the age of the Red Queen"

( She crosses the room, and puts the journal on the desk)

Alison( Narrating) - " I think thats why they took me"

( Screen fades to a mountain top, where Alison is standing) 

© 2012 emilythestrange


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have to say Emily...This is just eh...I mean, its alright...Its not aweful by any means.....I just think alot of your other stuff is sooo much better...This feels too rushed and incomplete....You have to add much more thickness to it...Screenplays should have alot of descriptive areas....I mean ALOT...From facial expressions, to body language, to the way somebody is talking, to the surrounding scenes...The person has to feel like they are watching a movie or right there with the hero or heroine....The one thing that I can say is, this is a great concept for a person of your writing style...If you were to put more time and effort into it I'm sure you could make Alice jealous of Alison....But unlike your other writes this just isn't catching right now...

Posted 11 Years Ago


emilythestrange

11 Years Ago

I know it's terrible, I'm turning it into a book :) I'm gonna have fifty unfinished ones by the end .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012

Author

emilythestrange
emilythestrange

The Place that my Pen may take me, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
Amateur writer, director, live-er, hair brusher, modern-living-girl, and brussel sprout eater, and cleaner. Professional poet, wonder-er, reader, imagin-eer, word user, weirdo, Nerdfighter, Danasaur,.. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by emilythestrange