Alison Wonderland- Part Five

Alison Wonderland- Part Five

A Screenplay by emilythestrange

( We're still on the mountain top)

Alison( Narrating) - " I've always loved it on the mountain. It was the only place they'd let me go when they took me, and only once a week"

( A person rides up on a horse. He has hooded grey eyes and thick, straight, waist- length brown hair. His outfit is professional, with alot of grey)

( He touches her on the shoulder, and she turns around with a start. They walk back, and as the screen widens you begin to see the Red Queens castle)

 

 

Red Queen- " Find Alice, Nare. You know what will happen if you don't! "

Nare- " Yes, Red Queen. I know, Red Queen. I will find her, Red Queen"

( Nare is a mysterious, simpering catgirl who has deep- set grey eyes and waist length, fine, curly, purple hair. Her skin is white and she has purple fur with blue stripes on her ears and tail. Her tufted ears are perky and her tail is tapering and carried straight. She has a thin figure, and she usually wears a geisha- like outfit)

( Nare walks away, waving on her two companions, one a cat person, with mistrustful, narrow, purple eyes and neck- length, wavy, grey hair worn in a wild style. His skin is pale, with purple fur on his ears and tail. He has a graceful build and his thick tail is carried with a curve. His fashion preferences are best described as " southern guy" . The other was an unstable, promiscrious, worldwise male half gorgon archer. His outfit is practical, and his non- human ancestry gives him a horribly inhuman appearence)

Nare- " Greatcarver, you take the west side, Zephyrfish, you take the east, and I'll take north and south. Don't mess up"

Greatcarver and Zephyrfish- " Yes, Obsalt"

( They walk out the door. The Red Queen shakes her head)

Red Queen- " IORANG! HIRA! "

Iorang and Hira- " Yes, Red Queen? "

Red Queen- " I know they will not find her. Call out the Herbrowen"

( I and H look at each other, and Hira steps forward)

Hira- " But, My Red Queen! You know how dangerous it is! It will destroy all of Wonderland! "

Red Queen- " Hira! You know the name of my kingdom. What is it, my dear? "

Hira- " Thickettbraid, My Queen"

Red Queen- " Very good. And, Hira, what is Thickettbraid? "

Hira- " Your kingdom, My Queen"

Red Queen- " Yes, now, that is right. It is MY kingdom. Not YOUR kingdom. So call out the HERBROWEN! "

© 2012 emilythestrange


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok....Now this part of your story has alot of that stuff I was saying you need in screenplays....You have alot more descriptions, the way you describe the cat man is exquisite...Another thing I love is your Wonderland style of naming...Thickettbraid, Herbrowen, Iorang. Greatcarver, Zephyrfish....These are awesome!!! Frank Zappa would be amazed by these names...You probably don't know who that is but to make a long story short...His kids names are Dweezil and Moon Unit....No lie...;o)

Posted 11 Years Ago


emilythestrange

11 Years Ago

;D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012

Author

emilythestrange
emilythestrange

The Place that my Pen may take me, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
Amateur writer, director, live-er, hair brusher, modern-living-girl, and brussel sprout eater, and cleaner. Professional poet, wonder-er, reader, imagin-eer, word user, weirdo, Nerdfighter, Danasaur,.. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by emilythestrange