I Hate Me

I Hate Me

A Poem by VeronicaVishus
"

Because of you, Mother and Father, I hate myself. I always have, and always will. Thanks! :D

"

The reason I look in the mirror so much: To remind myself that I'm nothing, I'm worthless.... I scream silently at the mirror, calling myself useless, telling myself that I hate me. Then I get goose bumps, cause it feels good. It feels like thats exactly what I'm supposed to be saying. Looking at the monster I've created, I see it staring back at me. I hate it. It's ugly, horrifying; everything that I am.... Then I collapse on the floor, tired of breathing, tired of living, tired of trying.... After a few hours of laying there listening to the sounds of the world around me; yet hearing nothing at all, I start to giggle... Then I start to laugh hysterically. I can't believe I was actually starting to feel like maybe I was something special, like maybe they really did want me.... I was dead wrong. How could I have been so foolish! How?! Brenna Johnson, I hate you, no. I absolutely despise you, everything about you.

 

 

With Much Love,

Yourself

© 2012 VeronicaVishus


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2012

Author

VeronicaVishus
VeronicaVishus

Bluefield, WV



About
i love to write poetry. it helps me. i feel like when i write, i can express some of the pain i feel inside.. more..

Writing