rant

rant

A Poem by emdxxx666
"

For someone I want to save...

"
you saved me...
So many times
Gave me something, someone to fight for. You. You said as long as I stayed strong you'd do the same...and for so long I was in love with you. But then you gave me something amazing, not only did you give me someone to fight for, you gave me someone to love....but now I'm failing you...now I'm losing you....you're gone....and those waves of depression...are drowning you ...drowning my best friend....the waves that threatened to destroy me...the ones you saved me from...are taking you instead.
I always said it was good for you to branch out and be open....but now....are you replacing me...? Am I just a reminder of her to you....am I hurting you...? How....just tell me how I can fix it.....I owe you my life....I owe you everything....but now you're gone...and I can never repay you....you're still alive...but barely...and I can't save you....unless....why? Why me...? Why did this ever have to happen....WHY??????!!!???

© 2013 emdxxx666


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

emdxxx666
More of a rant than a poem actually. Going to be posting a lot today, in hopes maybe she'll see it. The photo for this poem is of me, she knows why

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on April 15, 2013
Last Updated on April 15, 2013

Author

emdxxx666
emdxxx666

You naughty thing for asking ;)



About
Hey all. The names John. I've lived many places, currently im in south carolina. There is a lot I do. I love being outdoors, I feel caged up if im inside too long. I write, im actually working on a st.. more..