Cuisine to Die For

Cuisine to Die For

A Story by Rikka_823

"The victim is a man around mid twenties, cause of death is internal bleeding and also a blood clot in the brain. Just like the previous few cases, the victim is missing an internal organ, in this it would be the stomach..." 
The mortician, Victoria Sanders slowly zipped up the body bag, and voila, the case would now be handed over to the police. Another job, rounded up and done. 

"There have been an awful lot of cases recently, don't you think so?" Victoria's boyfriend, Adam Brookley said to her, when they were strolling home. He was a policeman as well, and by far, this was the worst case of chain murders that happened around the area. "The murderer is on a killing spree, I presume. From the bodies, I can only conclude that this killer, whoever they are, are certainly a pro at covering his, her or their tracks." Victoria replied, her brows burrowed in worry. "I mean, just think about it! 5 victims, in just a mere week! The killer is certainly mocking the NYPD, that's what I know..." Adam trailed off. 

It was certainly a rare case, to see Adam so deeply worried about the investigation. It was going nowhere, as far as they were concerned. The police had drew up every possible scenario and witness, but none of them seemed to know a thing. The media made things even worse by opening up the case to the public. Now, they not only had to deal with a mass murderer on the streets, they also had to deal with the public sending thousands of complaints about weird but possibly non-existent strangers and leads. 

By the time they had reached Victoria's house, it was already midnight. She had been working overtime so frequently that most of the time she had was spent in the morgue, poking at bodies that were utterly gruesome and morbid. Adam sometimes wondered what was going on in that head of his girlfriend. I mean, of course she had both brains and brawn, but still being able to eat exquisitely even after such gruesome autopsies was certainly a feat. 

"Ok babe, then I'll pick you up tomorrow, see ya till then!" With a wave and a kiss on the cheek, Adam went off in his Blue Volvo which he was so proud of. Victoria watched as his car drove off, and slowly made her way to her bedroom. She was tired. She stopped in front of her large wardrobe, and opened the doors. At once, a trail of well-organized dresses and suits were hung in front of her. But that wasn't what Victoria wanted to see. With one hand, she casually swept all the clothes aside, just to reveal a small wooden panel. Upon closer inspection, it could only be seen if one looked observed at it closely just to notice it being in a slightly lighter colour than the rest of the wall. 

Victoria pushed it open, to reveal a small fridge of some sort. After keying in the code on the panel on the right of the fridge, she pulled the handle, just to reveal a few small bloodied bags. With an eerie smile on her face, she took out a small, blood-soaked bag from her backpack, and poured the contents out. Aah, the fluid of the stomach could still be seen from the outside, and she took a needle and poked it to let all the juice slowly drip out. 

She breathed in deeply, a sigh of relief and content. Such wonder.

As she waited, she reminisced the past, when she was forced by her parents to devour her younger, deceased brother's organs. "Eat them, or you can choose to starve to death..." the ghastly echoes of her parents still rang in her ears, and she could almost taste the metallic, copper taste of blood and the slimy, slippery lump of meat down her throat. It had, in a way, developed her 'unique' taste for raw meat, especially human meat. 

Of course, the first two victims that she had experimented on, were her parents. Their screams were music to her ears. 

And now, as she look at the mass of drained stomach in her hand, she couldn't help but wonder: who would it be next? Her new boyfriend? Her boss? Or once again, another stranger just down the street? She smiled to herself, as though in thought. 

She tossed the bag in, and the moment she did, she heard the door opening. "Hey Vic, I just wanted to return you your files, it was left in my car...." Adam never did finish his sentence, as he stood motionless, watching the love of his life crouching on the floor, blood smeared on her hands and mouth, a puddle of unidentified yellow liquid on the floor. Victoria clicked her tongue, as she stood up slowly, reaching for the knife concealed in her lab coat. 

"My my, Adam, what a nice surprise, I was just thinking to invite you over for dinner..." Victoria grinned as she nudged slowly towards the frozen Adam. 

Bon Apetit. 

© 2016 Rikka_823


Author's Note

Rikka_823
All comments and reviews are most welcome~ Thanks to those who are reading it, and please review the story so I can know whether you like it or not~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on February 8, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016
Tags: dark, morbid, fiction, horror

Author

Rikka_823
Rikka_823

Neverland, Up in the skies, Malaysia



About
Inactive but secretly aching to write. more..

Writing