Growing Man and Woman

Growing Man and Woman

A Story by Erin
"

the story of two complete opposites coming together through the power of love. And all the while coming into their own skin, while they are growing up.

"

A boy

A boy lost in this world, trying to figure out where he is going or coming from...and when he will find someone who could love him. because he wanted that more then anything. someone to love him as much as he could love them. Insecure, unsure, nervous. but a genuine soul. a true, innocent, sincere heart. it appealed to her. she saw through the outward, and into his mind and soul. Where she had never looked in someone before.

A girl

A girl so lost in this world, trying to figure out what she wants, and if she will ever be able to find one person to commit to. because more then anything she was afraid she could never commit. someone to take her away form the normal array of guys she associated with. She wanted to find love. Outspoken , confident, beautiful, and a genuine soul. A true, innocent and sincere heart. it appealed to him. he looked past the outward, and in to her, mind and soul. where no one has ever looked in her before.

 

a young man

together with his girl Discovers love, but loses himself. he begins a quest to find himself, but always has her little heart inside him. keeping it safe and preserved because when he finds himself it will still be beating, in perfect condition. one that will be fit for un-conditional love. Stronger then

what they once had. If that’s is possible, and it is because love can only grow.

a young woman

let herself be loved, let herself give up on her past life she led, and discovered love with her boy. but in the process she to lost herself. she forgot about herself. now her quest to find out why she feels worthless is beginning. she is finding herself. but she always has his big heart tucked deep inside her.

where it is safe and warm and kept living inside her. when she brings this heart back out it will be fit for unquestionable love. Stronger then what they once had, if that is possible. and it is because love grows.

a growing man and a growing woman

Together they will grow, and progress and find themselves, and find each other. because there is only so much one can find, when you have someone else who completes you. Meeting somewhere along their separate paths, after they’ve both seen such different trails, the roads will come together. they’re eyes will meet, and their hands will too, filling in the black holes. Hand and hand they will walk a single path progressing together towards a stronger love and a finish line, that is endless. a completion of each other, and understanding .an eternity of love and faith.


What words will fill this page when it reads ”man and woman”?

© 2008 Erin


Author's Note

Erin
Ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on February 28, 2008

Author

Erin
Erin

Philadelphia, PA