Unspoken words through half of my heart

Unspoken words through half of my heart

A Poem by Bebazbloo
"

Something personal I wanted to share.

"

Non- deserving, yet entitled to the most precious of things. Wings upon my shoulders ready to soar and suddenly pulled to a medium; this place of uncertainty and pain. I have another calling, so please don’t try and understand because I will show you; we will show you when time is right. Shining a light as bright as the beautiful stars above won’t make a difference. This doesn’t have to be the last stop. It won’t be and this I assure you. Sadness has taken over your life I see; I am trying my hardest to come back to you. This will be impossible without the strength and power of a one plus one.  I see your undying love for me, as you show me daily through your thoughts and prayers. You have lost faith though. Having moments of doubt and self-infliction are not an excuse just because I’m gone.  Tossing faith right out the window will not cure you. Now I test you at your weakest and most vulnerable state. I can’t get to you just quite yet. Be patient and trust me as I have put my all in you. I have sent multiple paths of hope, strength, and love your way. You are easier to get through than him that’s for sure. I almost got to you the other day, through a dream. Do you remember? It was real. I couldn’t stay long but you needed me so I found a way. Stop trying to come to me, your time is nowhere near. Your tears are prized and with time you will see clear. Love is such a powerful thing in which I learned from you. I am not angry or hurt by what you said about me or to another. You were simply lost. Your scars will forever be there as a reminder of me. Don’t you worry though, we will meet again. Until then, when you feel those emotions close your eyes take a deep breath and know that I breathed through you.  Although, he isn’t at least not now or then, you always deserved me.

-Your guardian angel speaks a tune that beats to four hearts.

No one understands, but we do. "AP2"

© 2015 Bebazbloo


Author's Note

Bebazbloo
This was a quick entry pulled from my journal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the story. You added good and bad situation in the flow of thoughts.
"Be patient and trust me as I have put my all in you. I have sent multiple paths of hope, strength, and love your way. "
I liked the positive tone of words and story told in the words. This is good tale. Create places and left the reader with a positive ending and thoughts. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015

Author

Bebazbloo
Bebazbloo

Chicago, IL