Questions

Questions

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~
"

Just somethings that need to answered

"

Why do people say one thing, but do another?

Why do people say they love you, but then they love another?

Why do you fall in love for someone, but then you end up falling on your face?

When someone breaks your heart, why are you filled with hate?

When someone lies to you, why do you cry?

When you tell me you don't love me anymore,

Why do I want to die?

 

© 2009 ~LeeAnn~


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know the feeling. Personally I think some things are best left unanswered, we often don't really want to know why because it just makes it worse. What really counts is how you treat other people as a result of these experiences - you can either let them consume you and make you into someone you won't like or you can let them mould you into something better.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A lot of "whys' " If only we knew the answers... the heartache would lessen in the world by far. Well written. Thanks
Babsie Bee xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Heartache, the worst pain there is. And you can't have a heartectomy. Or can you?

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

These are the same questions that I often contemplate. From my experiences... I believe there is no real answer to anything. Love is love, life is life. People lie to each other, people think they're in love until they suddenly find another. Life's strange like that. I've fallen in love, but ended up falling on my face. :P I've been lied to countless times. Life's full of a lotta pain, but we need that to contrast the pleasure we get too. I get the emotion you have in this poem... as well as your message too. Life is pretty tough, but I'm sure you're a person who can get through it all. Nothings worse than being told I don't love you anymore...

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

948 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 7, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009

Author

~LeeAnn~
~LeeAnn~

The dark depths of my mind.



About
There is nothing really special about me, other than the fact that I love to read books, and I am currently writeing my first book ( I finaley have a title for it) I AM TERRIFIED OF CLOWNS!!!!!!, so d.. more..

Writing
Damage Damage

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~


Not mine Not mine

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~


Abyss Abyss

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..