Crush Me

Crush Me

A Poem by Mackenzie

 

 

if life was an egg. Mine would have been squirting it's guts all over inside my pocket at this point. I feel it's time to get out of this f*****g place and find out why I'm still alive. I mean, there has to be a reason somewhere...right?

I wish a little slip of paper would be born along with everyone saying what your purpose is right off, then if it's world peace developer your parents could send you straight of asian to do your thing. and if it's mass murderer then they could do away with you at the start so we could save some lives. My piece of paper would have said. Permanate wanderer and non-driven irresponisble screw-up....you should just leave her in a gutter now so she won't be a waste of air, since in 100 years it will be a precious commodity.

Call it self pity, but everyone knows it's a whole hell of a lot easier to believe your completely worthless than to look in the mirror and see a god-sent creature with endless abilities.

I mean sure everyone has talents or a hint of passion for something. But when do you find it. when do you know it's whats right or what good or whats perfect. When do you feel like you've found your niche. when is something gonna hit me in the head and shout. It's me...I'm what you've been looking for!

And i'm not just saying this about the future, your career  and what not. but with everything. I am not a religious person by any means, but I have hope and faith that some day something will come along... part of me also wonders if I was suppose to have been looking for it this whole time.

My dad might say it best. " Get off your lazy a*s and get a job, do something with your life, go to college. Do something..cause your gonna have to pay me $250 on the 15th of every month no matter what, so you might as well start now."

Curses! Where is freedom? The kind everyone hopes to have some day. I would much rather live in the wilderness. That's more freedom then anyone might ever dream of. Cool running water from the snow capped mountains. Fresh soil, and sun. Millions of trees as far as the eye can see. a fishing hole half a mile from the little hut you can now call your own, since you built it with your own hands. Thats what I'm talking about. Since when did million dollar mansion's endless, countless possessions looking beautiful being skinny, since when was that everything to everyone. I hate it. I gonna leave today. I'm going to be a mountain women and never see any of you fuckers again.

© 2008 Mackenzie


Author's Note

Mackenzie
I would appreciate more feed back about the actual content of this piece with less emphasis on the way it was written.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wow,t hat's different, a very dramatic, stage worthy exit! :P It's quite goo dbecause it's brief, to the point and raw, you haven't attempted to sugar coat anything to make it sound not as bad as it is, you've inflamed anger and portrayed it with vicious language and description- I like your flare, well done :) xx

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The content of this poem speaks of the eternal question of man. Why do I exist? What is my perpose in life? I have also spent years asking myself the same thing. Only to look back at my life and see that , I was living in the moment and will continue to do so. To enjoy the little things in life that in the end will make me complete. Every person walks his own path and in this write I see that you have just begun. To question your existance is only natural. I know that you are not religous but you have faith. If you have faith , then you must recognize that there is a higher power that has a purpose for your precious being. I really liked the longing for answers .Know that you are not alone. In this write you have already started to find one of your many talents and that is to write with passion. Very heart felt and powerful.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow...you really dont hold back...Well if it helps you vent then keep writing...

Posted 16 Years Ago


That's quite a rant -- tell us how you really feel though. Please don't hold back :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


wow,t hat's different, a very dramatic, stage worthy exit! :P It's quite goo dbecause it's brief, to the point and raw, you haven't attempted to sugar coat anything to make it sound not as bad as it is, you've inflamed anger and portrayed it with vicious language and description- I like your flare, well done :) xx

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2008
Last Updated on May 9, 2008

Author

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Spokane, WA



About
I'm a student of Hydrology, an aspiring tattoo artist and world traveler with a heart of gold and shallow pockets. more..

Writing
Stone Stone

A Poem by Mackenzie


Tired Tired

A Poem by Mackenzie