[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by evarr

When a child is born they are their parents. All they are at that moment of birth is their parents DNA. When youre little you and your parents have such a bond because you are the same poeple. But as you get older you drift apart. The more influences, experiences, and observations you have the more you start to make up your own mind and become you. You start to produce your own morals, values, and theorys on life. For most cases they aren't quite the same morals, values, and theorys as your parents. As you get older you become more of an individual everyday. Some parents are so set with their own beliefs that its hard to except others. What you don't realize is that everyones beliefs are 100% right for the person that they've become. And as lone as no one tries to control someone else and change their beliefs then that is when a person can fully acheive being themself and reach their greatest potential. An individual then can acheive goals that they feel are important. Parents guide their children and help them make sense of the things around them. Which is exactly what they're suppose to do, until their child can do that on their own. And after that you should just support them in whatever is it they believe, even if it doesn't make complete sense to who you are, and what you believe. I am you and I am me. Just remember whats right for me might be not right for you. But it is 100% right.

© 2008 evarr


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 4, 2008

Author

evarr
evarr

440



About
im an evolutionist, agnostic, misicist. a life theory i somewhat go by is tao. i have extremely in-depth thoughts on life. my mind is like no other. im kinda crazy. and i love it. sometimes you just g.. more..

Writing
C3 C3

A Poem by evarr


CCC CCC

A Poem by evarr