Avoid coffee after 2:00 p.m.

Avoid coffee after 2:00 p.m.

A Story by Jonathon Holder
"

Avoid coffee after 2:00 p.m.

"
Avoid coffee after 2:00 p.m.
Coffee is a food that contains a lot of naturally occurring caffeine, making it a fantastic source of energy to keep you alert. But consuming coffee after 2:00 PM will impair your ability to sleep. Lack of timely and adequate sleep will result in a range of health issues. If you must drink coffee at the end of the day, go for the decaf variety. More than 97 percent of the caffeine has been eliminated from this coffee. After 2 PM, tea and other beverages with less caffeine than coffee are also wise alternatives.

Use sugar-free coffee instead.

Coffee's natural health advantages have unintentionally been lost as a result of the widespread practice of sweetening coffee. Since fructose is a major component of sugar, it has been connected to conditions including obesity and diabetes. If you can't drink coffee without sugar, stevia is a good natural sweetener to use. A natural sweetener from South America is called stevia. Stevia has a pleasant taste but nearly no calories.

Select a reputable organic coffee brand.

To maintain the beans free of pests, coffee beans are frequently sprayed with insecticides and artificial fertilizers. There is little proof that the little amounts of chemicals used have a substantial negative impact on human health, which makes this topic contentious. You should select reputable and high-quality coffee brands to prevent coffee from carrying pesticides and chemicals. If you are worried about the chemical composition of your coffee, organic coffee brands are your best bet.
Avoid consuming too much coffee.

© 2022 Jonathon Holder


Author's Note

Jonathon Holder
drinking coffee and playing 2048 is my way of entertainment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on June 30, 2022
Last Updated on June 30, 2022
Tags: 2048, coffee

Author

Jonathon Holder
Jonathon Holder

Valrico, Valrico, Afghanistan



About
By making connections between the numbers, you can work your way to the 2048 tile. more..