The God of the Fertility by Ewerton Faverzani

The God of the Fertility by Ewerton Faverzani

A Story by Ewerton Faverzani
"

Fantastic stories.

"

Osíris is born as fruit of the loves between the sky and the land. It are a difficult birth passing for innumerable obstacles.
Its birth was estopim of the dispute for the domination through the power of the wisdom that old deuses kept.
Many fights had occurred. One was not about simple bloody, mortal, typical fights of primitive, human peoples.
But immortal, of powerful energies and along with the human control.
The manipulation of the nature through the creation of earthquakes, mountain levitation enters deuses, tidal waves, tufões was normal in the fights that one disputed with the other in order to change the course of in agreement history the god most powerful left victorious person, weakening excessively.
Thus, during this latent period, suffered, pungente where the birth of Osíres if construía the God-sun Ra visionou the garden of the soul of Nut.
E could There perceive that the rose of the desire got loose. This bothered it beside the point and at the same time it sharpened its curiosity, therefore it discovers that the perfume of the rose attracted the clandestine meeting of the Nut Goddess with the Geb God.
The fact of the God-sun to discover that Nut and Geb were loving annoyed it of so great form that it forbids the Nut goddess to give to the light in the time understood for the Egyptian calendar.
Despaired, Nut, that if pregnant woman found and very weakened with the immortal disputes the Thot asked for to aid, gentleman of the time which kept for it a private love.
Toht meditara during months the search of solutions for what it felt and it was at this accurate moment that looked the moon with intention to dispute a fire test. After this dispute that took days adentro is blessed for the Richness, where it gains the departure and it more gets five days in the calendar. This leaves it very contents, starts to smile without stopping, therefore it perceives that it would have more time to improve its wisdom and its power to control the time in intention to help its private passion: the Nut goddess.
During the five days the curse lost its effect. In virtue of this Osíris it could, at last, come to the world in the first day of the five that Thot angariado in favor the Nut.
E Osíris is born in the hour and the certain place, as the prophecy foresaw.
E here it is that in this future, of there, of the high one, to far... a voice echoes setting on fire the skies with the fire of the anunciação.
In an uprising where it rees-echo all for Egypt, it echoed: “Mr. of all lode to the world”. The voice announces, therefore, that Osíris, king of skies and the land had been born.
From this day, Osíris inherits the terrestrial sovereignty and the throne of the Egipto, illuminating the country with the Sun of magnanimity and indulgence that its soul dourava.
Its people reigns as sovereign of the land making to discover the art of cultuar deuses.
At this time, already blessed, Osíris many times incarnated the god of the fertility, related with the maize, the cycle of its enterramento as seed, its time of rest underneath of the land, its germination and, finally, its return to the life.
Osíris is charged to propitiate to its people a good harvest, being also responsible for flooding of the Nile.
After its apogee, appears as a Sun, during the west as symbol of the resurrection imanente.

E all had lived very happy, therefore Egypt is blessed...

© 2008 Ewerton Faverzani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on February 16, 2008
Last Updated on October 27, 2008

Author

Ewerton Faverzani
Ewerton Faverzani

Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil



About
I am a writer of literature surreal. As one of my main references, I have so many idols as masters, the monumental plastic artist Salvador Dal�. Currently I develop studies in the area of .. more..

Writing